Racinbob

Road Trip

WHX??

122 hours??? Did I read that right? Ain't even broken in! That like only 3 oil changes! 

Nice find Bob 👌 

• Like 3

Lane Ranger

I knew you were going to buy that one Bob when I saw the 122 hours!   Nice 👍 

• Like 3

peter lena

@Racinbob terrific , pick up on that !  would establish a very quick  paint ,stage salvation , that also goes for the black accent areas, MOTHERS BACK TO BLACK  . trim / plastic restorer .  another thing , paint is not a one and done shot , you are trying to bring back what was there , do it in stages , like a penetrating oil rub down , let it sit a couple of days , to feed and enhance paint , then a clean cloth rub down . also like a 6" electric palm buffer , cleaner wax , go very easy , if paint breaks thru , with a deep shine , thats what you want . regularly rub my  horses down , with an oiled cloth / light cleaner . just a thought , pete 

clueless

That's the only model WHs I want now, not going to find one down here though. I would trade my 3 Cs for one or cash and a couple of them. Anybody??

Racinbob

:)

3 hours ago, clueless said:

That's the only model WHs I want now, not going to find one down here though. I would trade my 3 Cs for one or cash and a couple of them. Anybody??

Scarce but they are down there. I found my 2005 in 2009 over in St. Pete. I also found my Suburban 400 in Deland. :)

20221010_083442.jpg

20221016_182244.jpg

• Like 2

Racinbob

Oops! That deer wasn't suppose to be there. :ranting: phone. 

• Haha 5

WHX??
4 hours ago, Racinbob said:

Oops! That deer wasn't suppose to be there. :ranting: phone. 

Here I was thinkin you were thinkin deere... :P

• Haha 3

Racinbob

I should have come up with a better excuse but I just don't think that fast. Obviously my proofreader wasn't doing her job. :unsure:20231213_150728.jpg.ce403696a83f2405cc6888e2177cc9db.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Heart 3

Retired Wrencher

Bob That is one fine looking tractor. It looks like it is in price tag shape. Enjoy the ride.

• Like 2

Racinbob

Put the mower deck on yesterday. The pin and clevis fought a little because they hadn't been through the process. This is the first time that PTO has seen a belt. I was a bit surprised to find that style clevis. It's the style they used in the mid 70's and was on my 76 when I purchased it. When I saw the style that came out a bit later I was quick to change that one over. Somewhere along the way they went back to the old style.  I've already got a swing down style coming for this tractor. Makes a simple job even simpler. :)

482774275_RoadTrip050124I.jpg.418d703bb9582492cf69a301f69a32a0.jpg

• Like 2

WHX??

Jeepers cats still has paint on it! 

• Like 3

Racinbob

Yup, the only paint wear is where the brake rides. The boss lady told me I'm having way too much fun with this thing already. :D

• Like 1

Lee1977
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, clueless said:

I wouldn't trade my C-120/180 for one like that still in the shipping crate. Not saying I wouldn't buy it.

Edited by Lee1977
  • Like 1