Moonshine*Connoisseur

Tent at 2024 show

Moonshine*Connoisseur

Is camping in a tent allowed at the show? If so do I need to reserve a spot and pay a fee, who would I get ahold of ?  Thanks in advance. -Brady.

Achto
Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Moonshine*Connoisseur said:

Is camping in a tent allowed at the show?

To my knowledge tent camping is no problem. Last time I was there you paid your camping fee when you entered the grounds.

Edited by Achto
  • Excellent 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

@Achto is correct, pay your fee when you get there and then setup. Nothing is done ahead of time, first come, first served.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Pullstart
1 minute ago, Mike'sHorseBarn said:

@Achto is correct, pay your fee when you get there and then setup. Nothing is done ahead of time, first come, first served.

Yes, first come first served… but it has never completely filled up that I recall.  Thursday morning is like Turbo Man Christmas shopping but by 10 everyone is in and things are totally fine.

7516E1EE-601A-41A3-B9E1-F2404529201D.jpeg

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

Moonshine*Connoisseur

Awesome,  thank you guys for the info. Excited to see everyone and of course the Wheel Horses ! I'll be bringing a full load of goodies to sell as well. 

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

Hook up sites are limited, but plenty of no service sites are available after 9AM Thursday and you must leave by 9AM Sunday.   Price with electric is $30 / night.

Any questions, call Randy Culley 717 418 0845   or   Marshall Smith    570 350 0517

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JoeM
7 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Hook up sites are limited, but plenty of no service sites are available after 9AM Thursday

Ed how about those people that pitch a tent along the back road, are those considered paid camp sites too? Just wondering. 

Ed Kennell
Just now, JoeM said:

Ed how about those people that pitch a tent along the back road, are those considered paid camp sites too? Just wondering. 

Good question Joe.   Seems there should be a reduced fee for a non electric site.     I'll call Randy later.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell
Posted (edited)

OK, Randy just returned my call.   It's $30 / night   Thur, Fri, and Sat.     With or without hook up.      Camping is permitted anywhere on the grounds.

I should add anywhere but in a traffic or display area.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 3