Excellent story!

That 312 deck should swap right over.  

:handgestures-thumbupright:

BPEisenhower
34 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Excellent story!

That 312 deck should swap right over.  

:handgestures-thumbupright:

It was entertaining to hear about it from the person that caused chaos in the first place. Thank you for the information on deck!

• Like 5

OutdoorEnvy

Cool story...and I don't blame Pat for a second...I can't watch someone else ride a WH with out wanting to myself :D

• Like 2

Achto
1 hour ago, BPEisenhower said:

I found out that the father had tried to repair/repaint the hood to the best of his ability but couldn't get it the way he wanted.

Great story to go with an awesome tractor. :handgestures-thumbupright:Thanks

I do wonder when the plastic fenders were traded out for steel ones??

c-series don
Posted (edited)

I’m not sure when they switched back to a steel fender pan for the black hoods, but some of the literature shows plastic and some shows steel. 

IMG_8939.jpeg

IMG_8936.jpeg

IMG_8935.jpeg

Edited by c-series don
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

953 nut

:text-welcomeconfetti:     Good to have you back with us.        Great backstory on the C-125.    :handgestures-thumbupright:          most of us have no history on our Wheel Horses.

• Like 2

Handy Don

I was maybe 10 when a well-to-do neighbor bought a spiffy new Cub Cadet. I was never allowed by my parents to drive it but I’m sure that that experience planted a seed for me.

Eventually my dad converted a Crosley car into a tractor for our large household garden. It was a temperamental thing, for sure, but eventually i was allowed to drive it. What a blast.

• Heart 2

BPEisenhower
21 hours ago, c-series don said:

I’m not sure when they switched back to a steel fender pan for the black hoods, but some of the literature shows plastic and some shows steel. 

IMG_8939.jpeg

IMG_8936.jpeg

IMG_8935.jpeg

Hi Don! This has steel seat pan and would like to find the belt guard plus the front mount mower

• Like 1

BPEisenhower
11 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:text-welcomeconfetti:     Good to have you back with us.        Great backstory on the C-125.    :handgestures-thumbupright:          most of us have no history on our Wheel Horses.

Feels great being back! I have a story on most of the collection no matter the color and it seems to me that quite a few people make sure it's going to be cared for or they will NOT let it go

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

BPEisenhower
4 hours ago, Handy Don said:

I was maybe 10 when a well-to-do neighbor bought a spiffy new Cub Cadet. I was never allowed by my parents to drive it but I’m sure that that experience planted a seed for me.

Eventually my dad converted a Crosley car into a tractor for our large household garden. It was a temperamental thing, for sure, but eventually i was allowed to drive it. What a blast.

Isn't it something how the forbidden fruit is motivating? Especially when it comes to being built with your own design and ingenuity. Crosley was definitely a design all of their own! I don't think I can fit in one but I still want one 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1