Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

picked up another WH

truckin88

Well I sold my 520 on ebay and my C-120 did not like it's new ZTR stable mate, so today a post on craigs list in the hudson valley popped up. 12HP WH with plow and bagger for $550, no pics or details. I called asked for the model, the respone was "312-8".....................nice!

Went to buy new ramps for my pickup, by the time I got there, he had 15 calls. The tractor drove nice, no smoke, cut nice! Well the plow was virtually unused, had the rear hitch, 428 hours, tires are good, no rust, normal scuffs and scratches, Original seat with no tears, tire chains.

Just needs a new choke cable and batt tray (since I am picky). Bagger was nice, and you could see it was hardly used. It is a clean 312, searching on toros site says it is a 1988. got it for $500...so not bad with all the stuff

rwilson

Nice score. All you need now is some pictures!

WHC-125

Glad to hear you got another one! We all you knew you couldnt have only one horse in your stable :thumbs2:

stevebo

Okay Will,

See this post so no need to respond on the other one. I have a battery tray you can have but nothing on the cable. For some reason they seem to always freeze up. If you are looking to change out the front tires from the 6 inch to the 8 inch I have a set of spindles that will work. Let me know. (guess the wife did not get her new carpet??) steve bo-

truckin88

Okay Will,

See this post so no need to respond on the other one. I have a battery tray you can have but nothing on the cable. For some reason they seem to always freeze up. If you are looking to change out the front tires from the 6 inch to the 8 inch I have a set of spindles that will work. Let me know. (guess the wife did not get her new carpet??) steve bo-

Steve, thanks, let me knwo how much you want for everything, How hard is it to change spindles. Amazingly enough the tractor doesn't need choke to start. The wife got new tires, from the 520 sale, plus a side walk is being put in, so she is ok with me buying stuff now...ha

Also I am missing the battery hold down, any insight to that? He used a bungie cord, pretty much the only thing wrong was he let the batt died, it rotted away the choke cable and tray with battery acid, this was his backup machine, garage kept. He put a new battery in it, and she runs well. But I want to get a new cable, tray hole down and terminal for the cable end. And of course change all fluids.

BTW anyone wanna buy a super sweet ariens (dealer grade) zero turn with a briggs vanguard. 40" cut. perfect shape.

stevebo

call me tomorrow to discuss. thanks-