Ed Kennell

Snow Plow Clone

Ed Kennell

Any one seen this aftermarket snow plow?

May be an image of tractor and text that says 'EW VAC MFG. 2500 EAST 25001 10TH STREET ANDERSON INDIANA 46012 DIV. IMPLEMENT SERVICE ING MODEL NO. SERIAL'

ri702bill
Posted (edited)

No, ED, but it does look a tad familiar......  except for the manual pullpin to angle it...

Googled both names on the tag - no info. A name from days gone by???

Edited by ri702bill
  • Like 1

lynnmor
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Any one seen this aftermarket snow plow?

May be an image of tractor and text that says 'EW VAC MFG. 2500 EAST 25001 10TH STREET ANDERSON INDIANA 46012 DIV. IMPLEMENT SERVICE ING MODEL NO. SERIAL'

Here is a bit of information about New Vac Mfg.  Apparently New Vac was a Wheel Horse dealer that made accessories, perhaps putting his stickers on WH parts or vice-versa.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.1058774,-85.6476126,3a,75y,4.46h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spaSukUK_9gVgmdZmIA12Tw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

Edited by lynnmor
  • Thanks 2

peter lena

@Ed Kennell   have not seen one , but looks like a duplicate to W/H , that set up on milk crates , would allow a roller stool around it , to do a detail / functional check , watch how it works , suspended off the ground . thats how you , detail in a plow , steering quadrant , area , red grease spray lubricant  , also great opportunity , to  HEIM JOINT  the  blade swing , connection rod , detail in its  squeeze lever , for smooth easy operation , also vital to get a lubrication soak going on that starved paint , those front load springs , could easily be helped with some lubricant ? been trying a graphite spray on the front of my plows , slides snow , like nothing . no rust on my  plows . pete  

• Like 1