Ed Kennell

Howard's Story

Mike'sHorseBarn

I saw this in my newsletter, glad they shared it!! Howard shared that story with me at the show, we have a great wheel horse community!!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

c-series don

I too received the letter and read about Howard. I’ve said this here before, it’s amazing how these little tractors have brought together such a wonderful group of people. 

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

Pullstart

I was happy to read that this morning as well.  Howard has angels all over the place, and I hope this will be ok with him for me to share.  Last year on the way to the big show, he was in a hurry to get to the Wednesday night Italian Dinner event, but never showed.  I called at some point of our night to check in on his arrival time.  He told me something came up, and he would fill me in later.  He had stopped in Gettysburg at a small cafe, just short of his destination, and the restaurant hostess had noticed his struggles in his vehicle.  With help, she was able to understand that he hadn’t stopped for a snack all day to get to dinner on time.  They physically brought him into their restaurant, fed him and gave him a coke to bring his sugars back up, and wouldn’t allow him to pay for the meal!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 5

ebinmaine
4 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

I felt it should be made available.

Very much appreciated Ed!

2 hours ago, c-series don said:

I’ve said this here before, it’s amazing how these little tractors have brought together such a wonderful group of people. 

Absolutely agreed.  

Trina and I have made quite a few good friends. 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1