fourwheelhorseman

New Wheelhorse… need help identifying

DeezEazy
Just now, fourwheelhorseman said:

Hey did you swap your engine out? Also what did you use for spacers for your fuel wheels? I’ve got an extra set of ags and thought about duel wheels.

I swapped out the engine originally as I needed to do some work around the house right away. I’ve rebuilt and painted the original Kohler with one of the kohler rebuild kits from Norman @ isavetractors.com. I will putting the original back on soon. I will snap a picture of the spacers that use tomorrow morning as I have an extra set in my garage for an upcoming project. The carriage bolts work great as I’ve never had any issues with the duals. 

• Excellent 1

fourwheelhorseman
13 minutes ago, DeezEazy said:

I swapped out the engine originally as I needed to do some work around the house right away. I’ve rebuilt and painted the original Kohler with one of the kohler rebuild kits from Norman @ isavetractors.com. I will putting the original back on soon. I will snap a picture of the spacers that use tomorrow morning as I have an extra set in my garage for an upcoming project. The carriage bolts work great as I’ve never had any issues with the duals. 

Cool I’d like to see how to set up duels, thanks!

WHGuy413

Maybe these will help. The first two pictures are my 753 which has a key switch for on off and a push button start for starting. The second two are a supposed 854 I picked up last year. Has the key switch but no place for the push button for starting.

IMG_2767.jpeg

2E471E87-50CF-4E13-B4FD-D2A0437ACA1E.jpeg

IMG_1778.jpeg

IMG_1777.jpeg

• Excellent 1

fourwheelhorseman
19 minutes ago, WHGuy413 said:

Maybe these will help. The first two pictures are my 753 which has a key switch for on off and a push button start for starting. The second two are a supposed 854 I picked up last year. Has the key switch but no place for the push button for starting.

IMG_2767.jpeg

2E471E87-50CF-4E13-B4FD-D2A0437ACA1E.jpeg

IMG_1778.jpeg

IMG_1777.jpeg

Those are some sharp horses! I really like the hub caps, I may have to get a set of those.