dblockerhoss

Wheelhorse 212-6

dblockerhoss

1988 wheelhorse 212-6. 

In very good condition With all hubcaps. 

Would anyone have an idea if what is is worth?

Thank you!

ri702bill

Welcome!! Pictures - we need pictures. It.s all about rarity and condition. Also, bear in mind that the 200 series tractors have vertical shaft engines and are not bringing the same money as the horizontal engine models...

• Like 2

953 nut

:WRS:

Prices can vary from place to place.  Take a look at your local Craigslist for similar units to get some idea of prices near you.

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the :rs:

47 minutes ago, ri702bill said:

, bear in mind that the 200 series tractors have vertical shaft engines and are not bringing the same money as the horizontal engine models...

:text-yeahthat:

The 200 series is a riding lawn mower and is not designed for ground engagement implements.       If it is a good functioning mower, it would bring $2-300 in my area.

• Like 1

dblockerhoss

Thank all!

Here's a photo of the tractor?

Screenshot_20240328_160040_Facebook.jpg

• Excellent 2

dblockerhoss

Besides what was said concern being a vertical shaft, is it considered reliable/dependability overall?

Thank you!

Ed Kennell
51 minutes ago, dblockerhoss said:

Besides what was said concern being a vertical shaft, is it considered reliable/dependability overall?

Thank you!

Yes, if it is not abused.   Excellent mower and tow power for a lawn cart.     That one does really look nice.

squonk

With the price of a big box mower these days, $500-700 for a good running mower.

I had a 210-H I bought new in 1990 and owned it for 20 years with no issues.

PWL216

I had a 211-5, that I bought new, for 34 years. It has a new owner and is still working. It’s a lawn mower, not a garden tractor, and still better quality that the JD or Cub Cadets that sell for $3k at the big box stores. You won’t be disappointed.