87 416-8 horse

Front end loader plans or designs

87 416-8 horse
15 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

I'd be there with a trailer.....

😂

They only want 30 cents a pound. Idk if that’s considered a good price for a tractor that I know nothing about. It would be about $150 to $200 per tractor. If I pick up a couple extras do you think I could turn around and make my money back by reselling them?:confusion-confused:

ebinmaine
8 minutes ago, 87 416-8 horse said:

They only want 30 cents a pound. Idk if that’s considered a good price for a tractor that I know nothing about. It would be about $150 to $200 per tractor. If I pick up a couple extras do you think I could turn around and make my money back by reselling them?:confusion-confused:

That would put your average C series tractor somewhere in the neighborhood of $170, $185. A little more if there was a mowing deck or other implements.

Situation like that I would look at it as a parts sales transaction to prove yourself financially. In my market, I could most definitely make back less than $200 per tractor. But I can't answer for you out west there. Out here, the transmission alone is worth most of that money.

• Thanks 1

87 416-8 horse
1 minute ago, ebinmaine said:

That would put your average C series tractor somewhere in the neighborhood of $170, $185. A little more if there was a mowing deck or other implements.

Situation like that I would look at it as a parts sales transaction to prove yourself financially. In my market, I could most definitely make back less than $200 per tractor. But I can't answer for you out west there. Out here, the transmission alone is worth most of that money.

That’s the one thing around here is not many people are in to wheel horses. They’re more into JD and Cubs. I’ll look at what they got and maybe grab one for myself.

sergeant
Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2024 at 11:41 AM, 87 416-8 horse said:

That’s the one thing around here is not many people are in to wheel horses. They’re more into JD and Cubs. I’ll look at what they got and maybe grab one for myself.

Around here If they Have a Horse they Just tend to keep them  I use to Have Many Wheel Horse dealers around here back in the 1970s, 80s and early 1990's  But Deere and Cub are the Primary Brands In the outlining counties of Chicago  Most Wheel Horse dealers were also Cub or Deere dealers back then as well

Edited by sergeant
  • Like 2