Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

Less computer time.

Buzz

The city just upgraded our computer system with a new filter and now we can't access any Forums, groups, ebay, craigslist, facebook, youtube, etc. :thumbs2: Nothing that's any fun. :thumbs: Darn I guess next thing is that they will expect me to do some work while I'm there. :ychain: The nerve of some people...........

T-Mo

And you were only 6 posts away from 1000! :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

And you were only 6 posts away from 1000! :ychain:

Good eYe Terry! :thumbs: Well Buzz join the club I can't do anything at work, and haven't been able to since day 1. Every time I try, I get the NOVEL BORDER MANAGER that say access forbiden and it gives me the finger :thumbs2:

Some Beach Somwhere! :ROTF:

oldandred

O well Buzz its about time you did a little work when at work O I forgot you still have the TV? dont you

and you can always by pass the system

Buzz

I forgot you still have the TV? dont you

and you can always by pass the system

Working on bypassing the system. Everyone is screaming about the new filter. Engineers can't access vender websites because it's considered "shopping". Every few years they go through this. :thumbs2:

Writing from home. Spent all day yesterday at the beach with the grand-daughter and several of her 13 year old friends. Getting too old to body surf. Darn I'm sore this morning. Today as soon as I get my heart to start beating we are back to Wildwoods Morey's Piers for a full day of water parks and amusement rides. hopefully I'll live through it............