peter lena

plow slide oil

peter lena

https://www.eastwood.com/berkebile-pfc-aerosol-rust-protectant.html?wickedsource=google&wickedid=CjwKCAiA0bWvBhBjEiwAtEsoW7oljox-Mm-G5hVLMWaNdDFCb682tRERdSzQgB-a  just came across this , might add it to your maintenance  ideas , emphasis  on road snow plows . personal experience with lubricated snow slide , is what you want , zero rust ,  also had a very light snow this " winter "  pete  

• Like 2

ri702bill

Nice, but... 15 clams plus shipping buys you a half a case of cheapo cooking spray ( that you can actually use to cook with!!).

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH

Or used motor oil... even "free-er"... :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

ri702bill
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Or used motor oil... even "free-er"... :handgestures-thumbupright:

But you won't want to cook with it..... Might be OK for making dinner for those "Inlaws can be Outlaws" though....:ROTF:

Edited by ri702bill
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

peter lena

@ri702bill  agree on the cost , typically , buy just about everything on amazon / related , gives me free shipping . reduced costs . BTW  been using PLEDGE RESTORING OIL ,  not only on wood ,cabinets , but on horse paint , did a pledge rub down on the horse , days ago , its just like wet paint , clean / shinny , all of my paints  have lubrication on them , so another trial  is no problem . PLEDGE , REVIVE IT , RESTORING OIL .16 oz. pump bottle  , orange scent , $ 5, wally world . just something else you are not saposed to do , thats why I did it , also great on car trim , snow starved , Pete 

peter lena

@Skwerl58  so waterlogged lawn wise , will be installing some holed drainage pipe , at slope areas . just snoopin around pete

ri702bill
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ri702bill said:

Might be OK for making dinner for those "Inlaws can be Outlaws" though

Here's a true story related to that..... I had a Sister-in-Law that was always an overbearing PITA. About 30 years ago, I had to do the clean-out for a Gastric exam. The Receptionist gave me their standard Prep Kit and crossed off the Citric Magnesia (looks like lemon juice). She says to take the Kit and toss out that bottle. I said "Hell no, I 've got special plans for that!!" She replies "Whatever do you mean??" I told her I'd mix up a Whiskey Sour for my SIL that she'd never forget!!! The Receptionist laughed so hard I think she sprinkled her linen....:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Edited by ri702bill
  • Haha 3
  • Heart 1