Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Picked up a clean one

Kelly

Well I don't post about every tractor I pick up because most arn't worth it, but a quick list of what I've picked up this summer, a 1960 suburban, 653, 604, 654, 3) 1045's, 2) lawn rangers, 875, 655, GT1800, 877, some are just parts machines others are runners and going to get rebuilt or parted to build one out of a few, and a bunch of off brands, I sell to fund this hobby, but I just picked up a very clean 1969 Raider 10, orig. paint not even touched up, with wheel weights ,snow plow, tire chains, nice old style 36" deck, all orig manuals, as perfect a seat as can be had for it's age, headlight lens very nice, ect.....but has a blown motor (tucky) he had it on CL I called him he wanted $300 I passed, a week later he called and offered it to me for $200 Well I own it now, cost $50 in gas to go get it, it's to nice to repaint in my eyes, far from perfect but very nice, I'm going to repower it with a Kohler, I got the old engine in a box, broken rod, but has everything, even a new starter, I can use on another machine I have.

100_2244.jpg

100_2245.jpg

Then Perry dam good guy :ychain: sent me a CL ad no picture just WH trailer, I called on it and went to look it was very nice, the rust in it he said was from it setting out trying to sell it, He told me he thinks it's the first time it had ever been rained on, I stole it for $55 :thumbs: the wheels are on backwards :thumbs2: tires still have little nubs on them.

100_2248.jpg

100_2249.jpg

100_2250.jpg

qd-16

What a gem! Wheel weights are a nice added bonus! :thumbs2:

C-Series14

I think it is amazing to find a tractor like that in that great of condition. They are out there, you know they are. They just slowly appear. They don't appear around me though!!! :thumbs2:

TJ

Nice. :thumbs2:

bell

WOW, nice haul Kelly!!! :thumbs2:

Coadster32

More nice stuff by you AGAIN!! :thumbs2: I'd hate to see the bottom of your shoes.

jpmcleod

I am always glad when someone finds a nice Wheel Horse and either rebuilds it or leaves it original. One less going to the scrap yard. I am always on the look-out for a Wheel Horse sitting somewhere but they are not as plebtifull in Florida as they are up north. I have a C120 and my grandson has a Bronco 14 under construction. We have met some really nice people on this forum. Lane Ralph just to mention one. I love this hobby. It maks for a nice family hobby. My wife is finally comeing around.

stevasaurus

kelly...nice find, but I think you should put a techy back on....starting to like them. :thumbs2: somebody slap me.

Red Iron

Lucky you to get that one, great find! :thumbs2:

WHC-125

Kelly, great haul! Cant wait to see it up and running with a Kohler in it :thumbs2:

perry

those are some nice lookin finds. sure glad you got that trailer.....nice! :thumbs2: