6wheeler

Dang. Another one followed me home

gwest_ca

• Like 1

ebinmaine

Good save there! 

• Like 2

WHX??

Well it won't run cause the spark plug is shorting to the hood. Nice fire works anyway...:lol:

Good save Wheeler... :handgestures-thumbupright: 

The patinaed hub caps make the tractor. 

Edited by WHX??
  • Haha 3

Pullstart

I bet with a PO story like that you got a screamin’ deal!

• Like 1

WHGuy413

Great score

SylvanLakeWH

:clap:

Retired Wrencher

@6wheeler That looks like a great project. Hard to beat those old K engines. I hope all goes well with this one. Enjoy the ride.

6wheeler

Thanks for all the good thoughts :wh:.Thanks Garry for the file on the tiller:techie-computer:. Pullstart. When I looked at it, I was able to turn the engine a bit. I put my booster pack on it and it turned over. And on the tiller? There was a chunk of wire tangled up in it . After I cut that. It turned free. I may have been my own worst enemy. Apparently, some one else was watching. I ended up paying $410. But after messing with it like I did? I was bringing it home. According to the model number, I think it might be the newest version of the series. All the Parts viewer has is Pre "74". Not much help. I will try to find a manual for it. WHX??, I was planning to clean them up (hubcaps). But, after looking at it like it is? They may just stay that way. I should have plugged those Christmas lights in to add "Effect" :lol::lol:. The PTO was unplugged which made me suspect. I tracked down a broken wire under the tank and now it engages just fine :handgestures-thumbupright:. Today, it is getting all the fluids changed and the carb.getting cleaned. Then I just need spring to come to put it to work :auto-dirtbike:...... The tractor in the back is my 520. It is getting a engine upgrade after I can use my arm to lift again. 

• Like 3

Mike'sHorseBarn

Nice electro 12, I have one of those myself! I don't think we actually have the correct manual here on redsquare for it, but its the same thing as every other hydro in the early 70's. The only difference is that it was a "higher end" machine back in the day due to the electromagnetic clutch and the fancy hubcaps.

• Like 3

Moparfanforever

I have one also!!

Looks like yours has the newer style attach o matic. 

Great find!!  :thumbs:

20221002_173059.jpg.523c555655c10b11f675bc1a967a58d2.jpg20221002_173244.jpg.48d82560fea8f421329f7828d9e7a008.jpg

• Like 4