Ed Kennell

What's it worth?

Ed Kennell

Auction sale tomorrow.        4WD simplicity w/ 2 stage blower and cab.

104_2910.JPG.71f379faf2374041fc13defd52c6e9c6.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

wallfish

That's a nice rig! 4WD would be nice.

But the blower is a single stage

Ed Kennell
1 minute ago, wallfish said:

That's a nice rig! 4WD would be nice.

But the blower is a single stage

Oops, I knew that John.  That was a test...You get an A+.

That blower was so big and I was checking out the front drive shaft and a really smooth pull and turn to lock cable chute deflector.  AM134404 Spout Control Input Cable Replaces for John Deere Chute Deflector Cable - Picture 4 of 7Looked like this one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

JoeM

Not a lot to go on but with a deck 5k

3 1/2k without. 

Those were pretty expensive machines new. 

keep us in the loop

• Like 2

Brockport Bill

what's it worth to you willingly to pay for it???.....Or to someone else bidding who wants it? .......Or to me????  Maybe 3 different answers? 

• Like 1

JCM

The Simplicity line was taken on by my WH Dealer once Toro stopped production on our favorite tractors. They seemed very nice taking a close look at them. These pics I took while picking up some WH parts. I think this was 5 ish years ago and these were selling for 13 to 15 thousand. On another note I bought one of those chute controls at my local JD dealer 10 years ago to install one the 520-H. It is still on a shelf in the shop, just never got to it. Very high quality piece.  @Ed Kennell

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

@Bow_Extreme am I crazy or did you just recently get one of these?

• Like 1

Brockport Bill

there is a New Holland tractor dealer I have seen in upstate NY in Adirondacks in Amsterdam area -- NY Rt 30 -- they have an amazing impressive line up of inventory of all sizes of tractors ( Blue scheme) - - including a line of smaller tractors but bigger than WH 500 series -- sorta the sizes of the Simplicity with loader posted here in this thread - or what one might see of Kubotas - the reason I mention is I recall there was a common design reproduction of models from either WH to the NH.... or maybe it was the Toro to the NH ? I recall a couple years ago I was selling a WH or Toro mower deck and to a guy who drove long way to buy and it was because he had a New Holland that the  mower was compatible with??? Wonder if there is till any over lap with WH/Toro and New Holland?  Last thought -- the volume of inventory of the NH dealer is huge for what many would consider a soft economy area of upstate rural NY -- so I dont know the financial arrangments between NH manufacturing, and the banks, and the dealer, but someone is paying big $$ to have all that inventory sit there -- hard to believe it turns over that fast????????? 

• Like 1

Ed Kennell
19 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Auction sale tomorrow.        4WD simplicity w/ 2 stage blower and cab.

104_2910.JPG.71f379faf2374041fc13defd52c6e9c6.JPG

27HP Saki with 45 hours            3 pt hitch 47" SS blower      cab  with mirrors, lights, glass windshield and wiper              $6300

I didn't buy it cause it was the wrong color, oh, and the cab wasn't heated . 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Handy Don
43 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

I didn't buy it cause it was the wrong color, oh, and the cab wasn't heated . 

Good that you have high standards and are sticking to them! :)

• Like 1

Bow_Extreme
On 2/6/2024 at 7:17 PM, Pullstart said:

@Bow_Extreme am I crazy or did you just recently get one of these?

Yes, I own one.  They are stupid heavy duty and work great. The combo of having front wheel assist and a bucket is a game changer.   However, parts are hard to get and I’ve been cross referencing New Holland Boomer Series tractors to acquire parts.  The parts are also very spendy.  I have at least $1,000 into the front axle and seals. 

Edited by Bow_Extreme
  • Sad 2