sparkys toy

Hydro lift valve rebuild

sparkys toy

Found an oil leak under my snow removal toy ( c145) and since we in Iowa were having a thaw I would put it on the lift and have a look removed the cover for the lift cylinder and found a hose weeping a little so I thought easy fix tightened it up and started to tinker with other stuff that needs attention, discovered a blown head gasket,no problem I had spares, never plow at night so I didn't know that both headlights were smoked rats,have the fiberglass fender pan with reflectors not tail lights and discovered it was cracked across the mounting bolts off it came have a steal replacement.can any time else go wrong? Well of course it can ,all but one Shaker plate motor mounts were broken but I have good replacements . called it a night went in to order head and tail lights thinking life was good went back out to the shop this morning to button up some stuff and get the head gasket issue fixed and found a small oil puddle under the tractor and just shook my head, it figures that it couldn't just be the hose , discovered the spool valve was the culprit.i looked on WH parts and more and they have two rubber O rings for these,are they reasonably easy to change or is rocket science involved? Thanks for any input and reading about my day in a life of a WH owner's 

gwest_ca

• Like 1

sparkys toy
12 hours ago, gwest_ca said:

Thanks so much is there a source for the kits for these? WH parts and more only shows the two ORings on there web site or is that all I need,I appreciate your help 

gwest_ca

Sorry have never had a hydraulic tractor let alone a failed valve.

I would ask WH parts and more if they have all the seals. Best to replace them all while it is off.

• Like 1

sparkys toy
30 minutes ago, gwest_ca said:

Sorry have never had a hydraulic tractor let alone a failed valve.

I would ask WH parts and more if they have all the seals. Best to replace them all while it is off.

All they have are the o rings 

gwest_ca

Guessing you have a OMCO valve

Lift valve repair kit PMCO.jpg

• Like 1