Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

NOS 520 Onan Engine....

Docwheelhorse

Hello All--

If anybody is looking for a new in the box made for a Wheel Horse 520 direct fit Onan 20 you can call

Dubay's Tractor Center

www.dubaytractor.com

65 Dubay Dr

Danielson, CT 06239-4020

(860) 774-7595

I think he wants around $1400 for it.... Its alot of scratch but it is a complete drop in and hook up the wires engine. NOT A SHORTBLOCK...

Good Luck

Tony

04fxdwgi

Hello All--

If anybody is looking for a new in the box made for a Wheel Horse 520 direct fit Onan 20 you can call

Dubay's Tractor Center

www.dubaytractor.com

65 Dubay Dr

Danielson, CT 06239-4020

(860) 774-7595

I think he wants around $1400 for it.... Its alot of scratch but it is a complete drop in and hook up the wires engine. NOT A SHORTBLOCK...

Good Luck

Tony

I see why it's $1400. They want $3500 for a '96 520H, 630 hours and a 48" deck. Ouch........

Docwheelhorse

Yah I know---his prices suck... But how many NOS Onan 20's can be left out there :thumbs2:

Tony

oldandred

Very Very few if any at all

04fxdwgi

Yah I know---his prices suck... But how many NOS Onan 20's can be left out there :thumbs2:

Tony

Very true......... But wow..... Supply vs: demand rules I guess.

Raider12

You also have to keep in mind that the cost to completly rebuild a Onan with pistons etc is close to $1000 not counting the labor. I would say if you had really nice machine the $1400 is all that bad. :thumbs2:

VinsRJ

You also have to keep in mind that the cost to completly rebuild a Onan with pistons etc is close to $1000 not counting the labor. I would say if you had really nice machine the $1400 is all that bad. :thumbs2:

I would agree........ Parts and then labor if you don't do it yourself, not to mention machine work....