WHGuy413

It’s alive!

Pullstart

Awesome!  It always feels good to hop on your first!  Enjoy that first ride in years when you get the tires and wheels back on!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine

Super cool Matt!!

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

WHGuy413
3 hours ago, Pullstart said:

Awesome!  It always feels good to hop on your first!  Enjoy that first ride in years when you get the tires and wheels back on!

I’ve gotta steal them back from Alex! He’s loaded I gotta make him buy his own 😂.

• Haha 2

kpinnc
4 hours ago, WHGuy413 said:

Sorry long story.

We like long stories. One of the best parts of these little tractors is the history that comes with them! :thumbs:

• Like 4
  • Heart 4

ebinmaine
6 hours ago, WHGuy413 said:

Sorry long story. 

1 hour ago, kpinnc said:

We like long stories. One of the best parts of these little tractors is the history that comes with them! :thumbs:

Absolutely agreed! You tell all the long stories you want.

• Like 4

WHGuy413
6 hours ago, kpinnc said:

I tell you what I definitely have come to like, is every piece of equipment big or small has a history and tells a story. So cool.

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

Retired Wrencher

Any tractor that has been in a family that long deserves to be used and cared for. Nice history on that one Matt.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

ebinmaine
17 minutes ago, Retired Wrencher said:

Any tractor that has been in a family that long deserves to be used and cared for. Nice history on that one Matt.

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

WHGuy413

Had it out to do a trailer of fire wood yesterday. First time it’s really been out and ran for any length of time. The carb definitely needs to be dialed in a little better and it definitely needs an oil change. Other than that it handled a small load of wood with no issues.

• Like 3

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, WHGuy413 said:

Had it out to do a trailer of fire wood yesterday. First time it’s really been out and ran for any length of time. The carb definitely needs to be dialed in a little better and it definitely needs an oil change. Other than that it handled a small load of wood with no issues.

I'm not at all big on "snake oils" or "engine in a can" but there's a very good cleaner made by Seafoam.  

Can you get NON Ethanol gas?

• Like 1

WHGuy413
5 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

I'm not at all big on "snake oils" or "engine in a can" but there's a very good cleaner made by Seafoam.  

Can you get NON Ethanol gas?

If I travel to New Hampshire I can. Not far over the boarder. Just need to find the time. I will have to try the seafoam stuff if I can’t get it. Also thought about taking it off and putting it in the ultrasonic cleaner at work. One of the guys does parts all the time and he seems to think it works.

• Like 1

oliver2-44

@WHGuy413 I’ve cleaned carbs in buckets of soak style cleaner then put them in my ultrasonic cleaner and have been amazed at how dirty the fluid in the ultrasonic cleaner got. Forget the Seafoam and go for it. 

• Like 1

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

ULTRASONIC CLEANER 

. Forget the Seafoam and go for it. 

Absolutely agreed. 

If you have access to an ultrasonic cleaner.. that's the best way I've found to de-grunge a carb. 

But remember... that's only a part of the issue.  

Replace ALL the fuel lines and clean out the tank and pump.  

Otherwise you're reintroducing those same particles right back in.  

• Heart 2