cleat

520HC plowing snow today.

Brockport Bill

great machine but from that photo looks like that blower still leaves a couple inches of packed snow on driveway???? Hard to tell from that picture angle? My back and neck wouldn't like being twisted around like that - ugh!

Ed Kennell
48 minutes ago, cleat said:

No trouble for that tractor.

Great video ...all us snowless blower/plow owners thank you and your camera person for the ride.        My non functioning neck would require a couple rear cameras.

cleat
44 minutes ago, Brockport Bill said:

great machine but from that photo looks like that blower still leaves a couple inches of packed snow on driveway???? Hard to tell from that picture angle? My back and neck wouldn't like being twisted around like that - ugh!

I have the skids set to hold the blower up to it's highest position for now so I don't blow gravel everywhere.

As the driveway gets a good hard base I can lower it.

This blower is very heavy (I think around 600lbs) and will dig in like crazy until the ground is very frozen.

Blowing in reverse is difficult but not much option with these machines.

Only option would be hydraulic drive and even then it would be a lot of weight on the loader frame.

I have a 2 stage blower for my 520H but have not got it installed in a few years as I need to build another garage for it to be accessible in the winter.

Edited by cleat