Couldn't resist I now own a Ford

D_Mac

Merry XMas to me !!

20231230_133857.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4
  • Haha 1

D_Mac

Oh did I mention it is a Traxxas TRX4m RC car? If any one is into rc's I highly recommend these little trucks I bought a Land Rover Defender when they first came out. Hours of fun I have with these. My dog loves chasing them around the house and yard.

20231230_134924.jpg

20231230_135057.jpg

20231230_135110.jpg

20231230_133809.jpg

20231230_142412.jpg

Edited by D_Mac
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

SylvanLakeWH

Yup I caught that... good photo effort to hide its true scale... :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ri702bill

Hmmmm thinkin' the dog outweighs that by 20, maybe 30 to 1..... and the pooch looks like it's not too happy.....

• Like 1

D_Mac

Jeffrey loves them. All I have to say is " where's the truck?" and he goes right to it. When it flips over you tell him " help it" and he flips it upright with his nose. He barks at it and chases it, pokes it with his nose but never harms it. Hours of fun !!!

Edited by D_Mac
  • Like 3
  • Heart 1

c-series don

79 Ford in my opinion is one of the nicest trucks they ever made. Love that front end! Nice to see they made an RC version!

• Like 1

D_Mac
1 hour ago, c-series don said:

79 Ford in my opinion is one of the nicest trucks they ever made. Love that front end! Nice to see they made an RC version!

I agree. I drive a Chevy, traxxas even makes a K10 series model, but there is something about these Fords that I just love.

The Freightliner Guy
On 12/30/2023 at 2:57 PM, D_Mac said:

Jeffrey loves them. All I have to say is " where's the truck?" and he goes right to it. When it flips over you tell him " help it" and he flips it upright with his nose. He barks at it and chases it, pokes it with his nose but never harms it. Hours of fun !!!

aww so cute luckily he likes to play with it looks like he could bite the tires right off and fit atleast a third of the truck in his mouth

• Thanks 1