Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

weekend haul

can whlvr

hey guys,been real busy lately but did find time to pick up this load,could anyone tell me if they recognize what model this blower would be it is 34 inches across the front,i need to get some bearings,and there is no tags at all,also wondering if these weights are wheelhorse,i dont think so but the guy that sold me them said they were,also could some one tell me where the oil fill is on a hydro,this is my first one so i dont know anything about them,when i bought the tractor,it drove just fine,now it doesnt move or lift the cylinder,but it has a serious leak out the lift cylinder,so i hope it is low fluid,i have had no time to even look at it,maybe sunday,any help would be appreciated.016-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

009-3.jpg

011-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

Raider

Those are Wheelhorse wheel weights. The Tranny dipstick and fill is under the seat/fender. The "brake" pedal is down which moves the hydro control to neutral, there is a spring in the middle of the tractor that is supposed to return the pedal to up. A bungee will do in a pinch. Check the park lever also and be sure the drive belt is engaged, nothing will work if it isn't.

Edit your post and put a space or hit 'enter' in between your image codes so your post isn't soo wide and hard to read.

Nice tractor, I have one just like it :thumbs2:

can whlvr

I cant get this thing to move,does anyone know of any tricks to test if the pump is pumping,when i bought the machine i drove it on the truck,the lift worked real good,even lifted the tractor off the ground,now nothing,and i checked the fluid,the plastic shifter plate,is good,lifted the tractor off the ground and played with the control cam,i got a little movement i n the wheels but i could stop it with my hands one on each tire,any help would be helpful,i think i like my 8 speeds,easier to diagnose problems

nylyon

Check the tow valve is closed. Note the decal on the fender:

016-2.jpg

Turn the valve clockwise until it is closed, hope that helps. Nice C-160 by the way!

can whlvr

thanks coach,buti did check the tow valve and it was tight,i looked at the sunstrsand manual,so i will try to remove it and clean it and replace it