HorseFixer

520-H Drive Belt

HorseFixer

I Was wanting to replace the drive belt on the Snow Chucker this year Toro list it as a Part #107939 I have a belt in stock a Carlisle shown in the picture but have not tried it for fitment. I tried GOOGLING the belt data but have not been able to find it. It is a green belt and has lasted since winter of 2012 I thought I would be  proactive and replace before failure. What has everyone been using Id like to stay with the green belt but I have no Idea where Igot this one from but would like to keep a spare on hand. Does anyone know who sells this Carlisle Belt.  Thanks ~Duke

Master Parts Viwer.jpg

2023-11-30_21-44-22.jpg

squonk

107939 83" long X 21/32" width  Closest TSC belt is 5L830. Green belt is a Napa 5L830W.  Your belt is an inch short.

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

HorseFixer
14 hours ago, squonk said:

107939 83" long X 21/32" width  Closest TSC belt is 5L830. Green belt is a Napa 5L830W.  Your belt is an inch short.

Mike will the 82" belt work?  :confusion-confused:    I think the one I have shown is the same size I have had on the tractor when I rebuilt it 13 years ago. I guess when I take the one that is on there off I will stretch it out and compare it with the one in package you see shown in the Pic and if they are the same belt? I see Achto is using an 82" belt also, at least that is what is shown in his link.  ~Thanks Duke  

squonk

It may work with a hydro, but the original is 83". Your 82" belt is 1/32" thinner than original so it will sit a tad deeper in the pulleys so in effect it will be a tad longer. 

HorseFixer
5 hours ago, squonk said:

It may work with a hydro, but the original is 83". Your 82" belt is 1/32" thinner than original so it will sit a tad deeper in the pulleys so in effect it will be a tad longer.