Pullstart

Thankful

'67Craftsman's

"This thing go any faster", thats cute. Nice videos Kevin, thank you for posting those :handgestures-thumbup:. There's really a lot to be thankful for. I'm especially thankful that the Good Lord lets me wake up everyday, for my life especially at this point with what I'm going through right now, my family and friends, that we live in a free country, and this great forum.  

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody and your families! Don't eat too much! :wh:

Edited by '67Craftsman's
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 3

kpinnc

When things get as depressing as life can be (or has been for a long stretch if you watch the news), I'm thankful for my family, my friends, and that I live in a country that still lets me complain or try to make things better. 

I thank God for the blessings in my life, and pray that each of you and your families have a great Thanksgiving!

Remember- stretchy pants are absolutely allowed tomorrow! Crocs optional... :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 5

davem1111
8 hours ago, kpinnc said:

Remember- stretchy pants are absolutely allowed tomorrow! Crocs optional... :rolleyes:

Got my stretchy pants on!  We have a "no crocs allowed" rule in this house.... :laughing-rolling:   Well, not really, but none of us like them... B)

• Like 2

953 nut

None of us live in a perfect world but with the love of friends and family life's difficulties are minor compared to the blessing God has provided all of us. I am more thankful for the ability I have left than I had ever been before. 

If people who have the privilege of living in freedom and have a roof over their head and food on the table don't feel thankful there is something wrong with them.  :soapbox:          OK, I will get down from the Soap Box now and enjoy the parade on TV and eat a ridiculous amount of food! 

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 4

rmaynard
1 hour ago, davem1111 said:

...We have a "no crocs allowed" rule in this house...

After my wife fell and dislocated her shoulder while wearing Crocs, we don't allow them in our house. 

• Sad 6

Sparky

Thankful for my health…had a few issues this year, but I’m still here and it looks like I’ll be around for quite a bit longer. Thankful that my wife, after being told she was loosing her job, was offered another one and she won’t miss any time. 
  Thankful that this April I will get the official title of Grandfather to a little girl! 
  And on a silly note…thankful that I’m a WH guy and not a John Deere guy! Working on a JD 212 and it’s an absolute nightmare to get access to anything! 
  Hope you all have a good day with family 

• Heart 8

kpinnc
3 hours ago, davem1111 said:

We have a "no crocs allowed" rule in this house..

Well I have chronic Croc Pox. It's a year round thing with me...

images (3)~2.jpeg

• Haha 5

Horse Newbie

Thank you @Darb1964 for post number 4.

It is so good to hear someone express their thankfulness and gratitude even in times of trouble.

I hope that I portray that feeling to my family and friends also.

There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for. We live in a place and time where we can gather with friends and family and gorge ourselves until we can’t hold another bite, and I don’t take that for granted.

Give thanks to the Lord !

• Excellent 2
  • Heart 2