RamadiRat

Advice on selling my 310-8

RamadiRat

I have a 310-8 with snow plow, and a nice customized dump trailer. No mower deck.. I live in Texas where I think nobody has heard of WheelHorse.  While I know I'm not going to get a ton of money for it, I'd prefer that it go to someone that appreciates the machine and history. Am I better off listing it on Craigslist in Indiana or something?

• Like 1

Achto

:WRS:

I know of two active Red Square members in Texas.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

You can also go to the Red Square Members Map and locate all Red Square members close to you.

• Like 2

953 nut

:WRS:                                                                           :text-yeahthat:

Send a personal message to all the Texas members to see if they are interested or list it in our classified section, pictures are helpful.

• Like 2

Brockport Bill
6 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:                                                                           :text-yeahthat:

Send a personal message to all the Texas members to see if they are interested or list it in our classified section, pictures are helpful.

there is also a Red Square Facebook group --- can post on their Marketplace for sale

• Like 1

Pullstart

My best advice on selling it, is find a use for it and keep it :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1