Treepep

Modified C101

Treepep

Local for sale.  Nice looking rig in my opinion.  Says 16hp Onan?  Fun exhaust:DWheelhorse.jpg.cd3faaff45f47457446098cb21b3cd92.jpg

• Excellent 5

953 nut
37 minutes ago, Treepep said:

Fun exhaust

Elevated seat looks good too. Are you on your way over to bring it home,     :text-coolphotos:      you know you need it!        :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Treepep
3 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Elevated seat looks good too. Are you on your way over to bring it home,     :text-coolphotos:      you know you need it!        :handgestures-thumbupright:

I think that it is priced pretty fairly really however I need another building or another bride before that is happening.  Neither is very likely very soon:)

• Haha 3

Achto
4 hours ago, Treepep said:

or another bride before that is happening. 

Buy this one for your bride. Could be a good gesture. :thumbs2:

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH
5 hours ago, Treepep said:

I think that it is priced pretty fairly really however I need another building or another bride before that is happening.  Neither is very likely very soon:)

Sounds like she needs a new "She Shed" complete with her own C-101... :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Treepep
15 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Sounds like she needs a new "She Shed" complete with her own C-101... :handgestures-thumbupright:

I have mostly monopolized the two car garage and two sheds.  Next property I will have my own separate shop and she can park shiny cars in the garage:D  No new horses today.  Nice looking machine though

• Like 1

ML3
On 10/17/2023 at 3:23 PM, SylvanLakeWH said:

I can say that the "she shed" thing works! I had one built a year ago for my girlfriend. Took a few months to get it insulated, electric run, finished, painted inside, etc. She said once it was done I could get as many tractors as I wanted! 👍 

• Excellent 2

953 nut
7 hours ago, ML3 said:

I can say that the "she shed" thing works! I had one built a year ago for my girlfriend. Took a few months to get it insulated, electric run, finished, painted inside, etc. She said once it was done I could get as many tractors as I wanted! 👍 

What,  no Air Conditioning, internet, satellite TV            :confusion-shrug:              how did you get away with that.     Most people think we have a three bedroom house. In reality it is a large sewing room with a  two bedroom house attached!

• Like 1

ML3
27 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

What,  no Air Conditioning, internet, satellite TV            :confusion-shrug:              how did you get away with that.     Most people think we have a three bedroom house. In reality it is a large sewing room with a  two bedroom house attached!

My girlfriend is eternally cold. She told me not to bother with air conditioning. There's internet & tv in there for her. Now my garage has heat, a/c, tv, & internet. Both of us aren't big time tv watchers. 

• Like 1

Treepep
On 10/22/2023 at 4:46 PM, 953 nut said:

Same boat..  I live dangerously and ask about certain items that don't seem to get any use in the sewing room.  Happens every time she questions stuff in the garage.  No I don't use my scroll saw daily but when I need it... I need it.:lol:

• Haha 2