Brockport Bill

42 " Rear Discharge Belt size?

Brockport Bill

the toro, and other part sites, list 3 mower deck belt part numbers for the 42" rear discharge mower deck (15-42rc01) --- part 1594 -- 6738 -- and 106125......... Which is the correct belt #, and what is the proper measurement length in inches for a correct 42" RD deck belt? Thanks - Bill

gwest_ca

Drive belt 108834 (1/2" x 98")
Spindle belt 106125 (1/2" x 89.03")

• Like 1

Brockport Bill
50 minutes ago, gwest_ca said:

many thanks!!!!!!!!!

gwest_ca

When you have belt numbers and not sure what they fit go to our empty SEARCH box and click on it. A drop down menu will appear and select Files. Enter a part number and see what shows up.

• Like 2

Brockport Bill
4 hours ago, gwest_ca said:

When you have belt numbers and not sure what they fit go to our empty SEARCH box and click on it. A drop down menu will appear and select Files. Enter a part number and see what shows up.

thanks for the insights --  i am still learning to navagate the RSq site -- sometimes i find my way but other times its an adventure - - haha............ appreciate the pointers!! here's a web site i found a bit ago that i have used and is helpful to find the respective belt length for various belt part numbers ---- https://outdoorpowerinfo.com/belts/wheel_horse_belts.asp?fbclid=IwAR30E10elLLRa8PlrLjmGTcqSvqLUTNkx01uBu4Kp-fUgu5zy0AW0xHBZOM ---- one journey i still struggle with is if i have an unidentified belt and take the measurement, then how to cross reference back to a wheel horse part number to know what and where the belt is used, on what piece of equipment????????? hmmmm ??

gwest_ca

In the back of these charts Wheel Horse has the belts listed by size. There will be some missing because of the chart age. Once you have the number search our files.

The online ipl's are shared by similar models and the reason for multiple belts listed. An original ipl will show just the belts used for that model but we do not have original ipl's for all product.

That is why I have tried to add the belts to each product list so the SEARCH will pick them out.

• Like 2

peter lena

@Brockport Bill  while you are in the area , would also check out the  ROTATIONAL  MOVEMENT EASE . like from the PTO , DRIVE TO THE MUEL DRIVE , does the belt move easily ?  is it rough /  held up in any way ?  there are 10 related bearings , and lever linkage points . neighbors around me , must love the belt screaming engagement , of a deck drive , strangely , my horses do not do that . stay at it , pete 

Brockport Bill
3 hours ago, peter lena said:

@Brockport Bill  while you are in the area , would also check out the  ROTATIONAL  MOVEMENT EASE . like from the PTO , DRIVE TO THE MUEL DRIVE , does the belt move easily ?  is it rough /  held up in any way ?  there are 10 related bearings , and lever linkage points . neighbors around me , must love the belt screaming engagement , of a deck drive , strangely , my horses do not do that . stay at it , pete 

always study your insights Pete -- wonderful nuggets of info - thanks --- as an added note when i speak with other tractor owners i have shared what i have learned from your comments - - so you should be pleased to know your knowledge is spread far and wide -- Bill

• Thanks 1

Bill D
On 9/25/2023 at 2:53 PM, gwest_ca said:

Now available at Lowe's!