horseman with no horse

Hydro pump cooling fan for 1076

horseman with no horse

Does anyone know where I can get a fan for the pulley on my 1076 hydro pump? From what I’ve been told it consists of a thin sheet metal fan that attaches with four screws to the pulley. If there is no way I can find one or retro fit one I’ll just make one but I just wanted to see what people had to say first.

Ed Kennell

This is the same question you asked in your other post.  :confusion-confused:

Was A-Z too expensive?      Did you post a wanted ad in the classifieds?     What are you willing to pay for a used one?

• Like 1

horseman with no horse
30 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

This is the same question you asked in your other post.  :confusion-confused:

Was A-Z too expensive?      Did you post a wanted ad in the classifieds?     What are you willing to pay for a used one?

I have little money. But I checked A-Z website and I might have found one but idk considering it has no pic. I’m gonna have to call when I get the chance since I don’t have service. Tbh I’m just a broke teen working on something that was pretty much gifted to me, if I can convince my mom to buy it for me from A-Z then I will, but if not I will make one. I just wanted to know if anyone else had to make one and if they did how they went about doing it. And yes this is the same question from the other post. Sorry to confuse anyone 

• Like 1

squonk

I'm pretty sure I have one. going to look now.  PM Sent

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

horseman with no horse

Problem resolved, thanks for the fan squonk!

• Excellent 1