tim57chevy

Mower spindle bearing

tim57chevy

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the bearing to rebuild my DD spindle?  I need the lower bearing.  It is apx. 0.99" OD and Apx 0.73" ID.

What I need.png

Brockport Bill
2 hours ago, tim57chevy said:

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the bearing to rebuild my DD spindle?  I need the lower bearing.  It is apx. 0.99" OD and Apx 0.73" ID.

What I need.png

they're on partstree.com -- just search the wh mower deck models

squonk

Common B1212 bearing. Napa has it available $10

Needle Bearing I.D.
.75 in.
Needle Bearing Length
.75 in.
Needle Bearing O.D.
1 in.

Wh #1508 changes to  #252-6
Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

peter lena

@tim57chevy  what ever bearing you get , the reason for failure / noise , is lubrication failure . lateral collective drag , along with  just any grease will fail again . why not correct that while you are there ?  personally like a 550 dreg flash point grease , with a polyurea rating . meaning , anti sling ,and  extreme stress heat rating , Lucas  x TRA heavy duty  green , or Lucas marine grease , will stop failures . have this grease in every related bearing , no screaming PTO clutch , no whyining  bearings , deck turns easily by hand , at belt drive .easy to re grease a bearing , note the orange rubber side shield  on that  6203 type bearing ? also did my , mule drive bearings , just a suggestion , pete