clueless

Any Parrot Heads

clueless

Jimmy has changed Latitudes but I'm sure he hasn't changed his Attitude.

• Heart 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

Not a true Parrot Head, but I did love his songs. 

• Like 3

ebinmaine
48 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Not a true Parrot Head, but I did love his songs. 

Same here. 

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

US STOCK 17"x14" Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville Paradise Parrot Neon Sign Lamp - Picture 1 of 1      Rest Easy Sir

• Like 1
  • Heart 5

c-series don

He passed away at his house approximately 10 miles from mine. Beautiful location right on the water, of course! Overlooking Shelter Island and Sag Harbor. An artist whose music seems like it will outlast all of us! RIP Jimmy. 

• Like 1
  • Heart 5

rmaynard

Not a Parrot Head but loved some of his music. Margaritaville Restaurant in Universal Studios Florida is one of my favorite dinning destinations. Hoping the Margaritaville resort in Ocean City Maryland opens in my lifetime.

Rest in peace Jimmy

• Like 4
  • Heart 2

Sailman

Jimmy's music was the backdrop to many of us in the boating community. While parrot heads and beach folks can claim their connection to Jimmy's music, his heart and soul was with the sailing community. Saw his concert many years ago in Atlanta. Half way through the show the band went into an instrumental melody. The parrot heads not recognizing the song decided it was a good time to hit the bar or the "head". During the whole song the screens were playing nothing but videos of Jimmy and friends just sailing. Many folks missed the point but it was not lost on us sailors. Sail On Sailor!

• Like 3
  • Heart 4

Pullstart

No Shoes Radio and Jimmy Buffet songs make for a great road trip…. RIP Bimmy Juffet!

Yesterday was a margarita day here at the campground.  Can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning!   After all, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere…

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

JoeM

Seen him at the old Three Rivers Stadium in the burg. Had to be 30 years ago. Smoking hot evening. An awesome crowd.

There was a person three rows below with a backpack squirt gun sharing drinks.

Got high was not trying. 

Oh those were the days!

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1

clueless

His music was pretty much the sound track of my life in the '70s and early '80s BC (before children). One Sunday night in 1976 I meet him along with Kenny Stabler and 6 of the Oakland Raiders at the Flora-Bama before it became popular.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1