Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Batt. for my 1075

T-Mo

True, Mike. I don't know what position the positive terminal is in a "R" or a "L", but this battery it is in the right place. Just angled, like everyone I've seen. I do think they make a straight, parrallel one or a perpendicular one, I just don't know where to buy one.

In retrospect, I guess I really should change the positive cable with a longer one.

BTW, thanks to whichever mod corrected the spelling on abyss.... :banghead:

Brrly1

Hey Kelly I don't know if someone had said anything about the cold cranking amps but if you are planning on pushing snow I would get something with at least 400 cold ccranking amps, just a suggestion. Sears Die Hards are one of the ones that I have used, plus one of the stores down here in Maumee called The Anderson's also carries them. Don't buy junk when for a few dollars more you can get the real deal. Burly :banghead::USA::omg::thumbs:

:banana: :banana: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

Kelly

I know this tread is old, and I have figured out how to put the batt. in the 1075 it is a pain :USA:

but I wanted to add, I just picked up 2 batt.'s from the junk yard, they are for a power wheelchair/scooter, tell you what the weigh a ton compaired to the normal lawn tractor batt's and crank really well, there is no info on them as far as cranking power, they are like a mini deep cycle batt. I'm going to look for more, they only charged me $2 each :banghead:

perry

hey you may be onto something there :banghead: . batterys are allways a sore spot. cant never have enough, especially in your herd :USA: