Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Pics of the latest Haul

whfan74

Well as previously stated I made my last haul for the summer. This one was a back breaker and took about 2 hours to dig it all out of a storage condo. Why can't they ever be stored right by the door????? This was as far back behind and under more things than I could have ever imagined.

Well obviously she doesn't run, but in due time she will be purring. These pictures were taken this evening with my cell phone with limited light so I apologize if the pictures are somewhat hard to see. I will describe it to the best of my ability.

1973 18 h.p. Automatic with 3 point hitch and rear PTO. The added suprise is that the steering shaft seems pretty tight with little to no slop and even better is that the seat is perfect with no tears at all.

18hpAuto.jpg

It came with this nice Brinley 3 pt. disc.........dang this was a heavy sucker!

brinleydisc.jpg

This small spike aerator was thrown in. Wasn't sure at first if it was a wheel horse item or not but found a tag on the inside of the tray saying it was built in Ohio.

spikeaerator.jpg

Received another tiller. It isn't for this particular tractor. I will have to hunt through the box of extra parts to see if I have all of the pulleys or not. Tines look great and everything turns as it should.

tiller2.jpg

Well here is the motor. It has some rust on the crank and cylinder wall. I am pretty sure it will be salvageable but we will see. It will definitely need some elbow grease to get her going again.

18hpKohler.jpg

Also received this rear plow which I am believing is a Wheel Horse plow with coulter wheel. Didn't get a chance to measure it yet as I was pressed for time to unload everything.

plowwcoulter.jpg

Here is the snowplow I received with it. Everything is there, a little surface rust and it sits nicely next to the one I have for the D-160.

snowplows.jpg

And last but not least is the 60" rear finish mower, now I thought the Brinley disc was heavy...........this thing is a beast!!!!!!!!!! Very solid, no rot and no repair spots done on it or needed.

60finishmower.jpg

Like I mentioned before this was a package that I have been working on for a while. It sure does take up a ton of space but that isn't a problem. I am ecstatic to have it and even more excited to get working on quite a few projects this winter. Parents are moving down here this fall and the plans are already in the works for a new workshop that will be approximately 30x45 for dad and I to play around in. Looking forward to the memories and giving the herd a nice clean place to be showcased.

porkchop

Nice haul Scott !!! It will take lots of work to make it look like your d160 take my word on it. Hope to hear from you soon.

bitten

Look's like a nice package. If you are short on room you can keep the finish mower at my place. :thumbs2:

dgoyette

Awesome haul! I know what you mean about back breaking. I have had to move my D tiller by hand and it is a beast! Glad this D found a good home!

Rollerman

Doesn't look bad Scott & with the implements.

Repair your engine or find a swap canidate....may I sugest a Honda from Small Engine Warehose? :thumbs2:

http://www.smallenginewarehouse.com/Repowe...orse&Model=D180

Look forward to another visit & seeing everything in person.

The plow looks to be an earlier double beam setup than was used on a D.

That spike aerator was made by Ohio Steel.

Bow_Extreme

Very nice, I will take it all off your hands if you decide to sell it.

WHC-125

Great Find! :thumbs2: It looks like another project joins your stable!

Red Iron

That's a nice find with the goodies too. Just too bad it was buried so deep,

but at least it wasn't forgotten by someone! Great haul! :thumbs2:

perry

That's a nice find with the goodies too. Just too bad it was buried so deep,

but at least it wasn't forgotten by someone! Great haul! :thumbs2:

atleast it was stored inside.

and i hope you did'nt load with those flip-flops on :ychain: ....good way to loose a toe :thumbs: . nice haul by the way.

whfan74

Thanks guys for the compliments! I truly do appreciate it!

Stephen it is interesting that you might suggest that! :thumbs2: You are more than welcome to stop on by anytime.

Perry..........you couldn't be more correct about the fact that it was stored inside. I wouldn't have that fine looking seat if it wasn't.

And no I didn't have those flip flops on when I made the haul, just went out and took pictures. Still had to be very careful walking around everything.

Thanks again.....I love it but have a ways to go on it.