Dominator

The Beast

D_Mac

Nice machine 416-8 ate one of my favorites. Today's machines last for seasons while the older stuff last for generations.

• Like 2

JCM

Very, Very nice @Dominator  :thumbs:

• Like 1

CCW

@Dominator I thought my nearly 40 year old was in pretty good shape till I saw yours.  Nice machine.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

SylvanLakeWH

Nice!!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Sailman

WOW! Very nice. You take a great piece of equipment, take good care of it, it will last multiple life times...

• Like 1

Dominator

A few more pics, the working hour meter shows just 400 hrs.  The original told me he had left the key in the on position for just over a week.  Actual hours would be around 168 less or 232 actual.  I’m told the auxiliary gas tank and the dealer installed plumbing for it is fairly rare.  Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated.  Dominator

IMG_2814.jpeg

IMG_2813.jpeg

• Like 2

mrc

hi dominator,

nice tractor! 

a few years ago a childhood friend wanted to buy a tractor for her husband.  i mentioned i had some nice clean wheelhorse's.   she replied "oh i want something new'  she bought her husband a big box store flimsy riding mower.  he hit the deck with it and bent some front end parts.  i had to fix it for them.  i thought if a wheelhorse hit your deck i would have to bring my carpenter tools because it would be the deck that suffered!!!  you just cannot make some people understand

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It
14 minutes ago, mrc said:

hi dominator,

nice tractor! 

a few years ago a childhood friend wanted to buy a tractor for her husband.  i mentioned i had some nice clean wheelhorse's.   she replied "oh i want something new'  she bought her husband a big box store flimsy riding mower.  he hit the deck with it and bent some front end parts.  i had to fix it for them.  i thought if a wheelhorse hit your deck i would have to bring my carpenter tools because it would be the deck that suffered!!!  you just cannot make some people understand

I tell folks all the time that I can explain it to them, but I can't understand it for them.  Most of them don't even get what I just said . Sad .......:confusion-confused:

• Like 3

Dominator

Does anybody know if this was the only model to use the electric lift?

Retired Wrencher

Nice have one like that. Something to sit in the garage and just stare at and enjoy looking at every part as a hole. Enjoy the ride.

Charbs152

its a tractor.  use it!

Bill D
On 5/30/2023 at 10:34 PM, Dominator said:

Does anybody know if this was the only model to use the electric lift?

The 417-8 also came with optional electric lift.

c-series don

@Dominator I just bought a 418-8 on Thursday, no where near as nice as yours though! I always wanted one with electric lift. Yours may well be the nicest one I’ve seen yet! Two years ago I bought a one owner 418-C with roughly 600 hrs it’s in about the same condition as your 8 speed. I love the sound of the series two. Also have a 417-A with a two stage snowblower and in deep snow it really sounds awesome 👏 

Edited by c-series don