mrc

what tranny?

mrc

men,

i might look at a 'workhorse' tractor.   the grey colored ones.   it is a hydro.   which tranny do those have?  eaton or sunstrand?

thank you

mike  

Racinbob

Eaton :)

oldlineman

If it haven't been molested.

peter lena

@mrc  guy just up the road from me , has an oblong shed with  2  wheel horses and 3 work horses in it , everything he has is totally trashed , neglect , talked to him a few times , but he has no interest at all about thes units . anything he has , of course he wants  top money because its a wheel horse . wastin away , pete

• Sad 1

ri702bill
4 hours ago, peter lena said:

@mrc  guy just up the road from me , has an oblong shed with  2  wheel horses and 3 work horses in it , everything he has is totally trashed , neglect , talked to him a few times , but he has no interest at all about thes units . anything he has , of course he wants  top money because its a wheel horse . wastin away , pete

They must have senta "mental" value.... There is a small Gas Station in Tiverton RI, on the other side of the Bay, and there is a 1968 or 89 Shelby Mustang parked behind it, just rotting away. A guy I used to work with asked about it several times - it was NOT for sale. Seems the car belonged to the son of the proprietor. The son bought it new, then got drafted to go to Vietnam. He never came home... The car is all that is left of the kid in the old mans mind. A true, and fitting story for Memorial Day.....

• Sad 2
  • Heart 1

mrc

bill,

your story really hits home.

our grandson enlisted in the USMC in 2008.  while stationed in california he along with 2 other marines died in a car crash in 2012.  his personal belongings were delivered back to our home. my wife hung up all his uniforms in his closet in his room.  she keeps that room ready for inspection to this day!  

• Heart 5