Sign in to follow this  
TR_DIGGER

Lawn Ranger and a half question

TR_DIGGER

post-37-1202570267.jpg

Not knowing what the Tri-State Show was like in Portland, Indiana I built this 1/2 Lawn Ranger to be towed behind the Mighty Lawn Ranger Six Speed to travel about during the show. My wife rode on the back Lawn Ranger along with supplies.

I welded two frames together and installed Lawn Ranger sheet metal, using the foot rests turned horizontal on the front frame to be used as supports just in case I buy some thing and have to hual it. With no engine under the hood leaves pleanty of room for a cooler.

combatmp29r

That way when Bill's wife he was going to fast she could shift it into reverse and slow him down :thumbs:

BPjunk

I understand the steering wheel to hold on with but why the stickshift? :thumbs:

Well to tell ya' the truth ..... it is to plug the hole and keep something from falling down into the transmission. I also wanted to keep a functional appearence as it also has throttle and choke knobs. The brake is still hooked up and working. :thumbs: This was also built in such a way that a front axle could be installed for a neat lookin' puller. :D

Bill in Richmond, Va.

Attached Image

post-3-1202604889.jpg

Rollerman

Bill I'm glad to see it didn't bounce out of the truck on the way back from Portland,IN

I supose if I took my wife to a tractor show I'd need to add a cab with AC for her...probably sound proofing too. :thumbs: