Sign in to follow this  
Redbird

My herd has grown!!!!

Redbird

When I joined Red Square, I had 2 ponies. A 312-8 and a 211-5SB. Now, in only a month, :thumbs2: my herd has grown by 3 ! And, 2 of them have been in the past 5 days!!!!!! Added to the herd is a 1961 Suburban 551 (aquired from Les at the June show in PA). This past Saturday (08-01-09) I bought a second 1961 Suburban 551 with a deck. Today, I picked up a 1975 C-160 8-speed w/48" deck and Original owner's manual, and yes, it runs and mows beautifully! Pics will be posted as soon as I can take some and get them uploaded on PhotoBucket. Like I've told other 1st time horse owners- - - - - - 1 will never be enough ! :thumbs:

nylyon

Very nice, these are addictive. The C-160-8 is on my list, as is an RJ / Suburban!

gwgdog66

You are going to fall head over heals with the C-160. :thumbs2:

Redbird

Your right GWG! I already have fallen :ychain: I got it from its original owner. The seat is in rough shape but it's the original one with the arm rests and the

Wheel Horse logo embossed on it. :thumbs: It is soooo comfortable to sit on and this horse just jogs along so smooth. I can't wait to get out and mow with it. The heck with the housework :thumbs2:

Doubletrouble

I envy you! I would like to have a couple-few horses myself but the wife don't seem to understand why. :thumbs2: One day I will just show up with another and another and...............lol

Duff

the wife don't seem to understand why. One day I will just show up with another and another and...............lol

Uhhhhh.....another wife or another tractor, Bill? :thumbs2:

:ychain:

Redbird - congrats on your growing herd!

Duff :thumbs:

linen beige

Uhhhhh.....another wife or another tractor, Bill? :thumbs2:

That likely depends on the current wife's attitude toward another Wheel Horse.

Great news Redbird! :thumbs:

Redbird

Thank you guys! Hey bill-- if yor wife is outdoorsy at all-- give her her own Wheel Horse and watch the herd grow. I'm a Northeast girl myself and have always been around the stuff but never had one. My hubby gave me my own aftr we got married and the rest is history. Counting mine-we have a herd of about 15+ total. I have no complaints if he wants to buy another Wheel Horse. He's just gettin' a bit nervous that I'm catching up to him in a short time :thumbs2: I'm hoping to see more women involved with Wheel Horses. Going to try to take some pics later today-if the weather holds out.