SylvanLakeWH

It's definitely separated on the right side... I agree it's odd as it should have blown at the narrow part... greatly appreciate both your input... i'm looking at the breaker right now...

953 nut
12 hours ago, wallfish said:

Could it have been heating up at that connection because of corrosion causing an arc fault? Maybe clean those connections up?

:text-yeahthat:

1230938942_1electrical.jpg.bcd9374dc1bdd2c34b18bf332061c562.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

wallfish

SylvanLakeWH

She floats!!!

Thanks @Achto for the perfect solution!!!

And thanks to @wallfish and @953 nut for connection suggestions/observations... cleaned up and treated with @peter lena's second favorite - dielectric grease...

Needed a bit of trimming to fit on the plastic cover, but come to find out some one else has trimmed a bit before me... :eusa-think: But there were no cheese curd crumbs or Capt'n spills in the area so @WHX?? and achto are off the hook...! :lol:

All in all a good fix... 

IMG_2487.jpeg

• Excellent 7
  • Haha 1

WHX??

I was going to suggest snow plow fuses that 'Fish posted but like Dan's suggestion better. It trips go looking for further issues and reset it. Fuses usually don't blow for no reason. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evguy
On 8/19/2023 at 9:01 PM, SylvanLakeWH said:

It's definitely separated on the right side... I agree it's odd as it should have blown at the narrow part... greatly appreciate both your input... i'm looking at the breaker right now...

Glad you sorted it out, I missed all the fun, 😆. There are many ways to go on replacements, I like the breaker idea.

• Thanks 1