Sign in to follow this  
tgranthamfd

tgranthamfd

tgranthamfd

It's not a good picture, but I am working on the Suburban. The guy in the back, decked out in WH atire, is my brother gwgdog66. Hope this is not the shot where he is flippin off the camera. :thumbs:

DSC00850.jpg

Thanks for looking. P.S. we are 2 of the 3 known Wheel Horse members in Oklahoma. :thumbs2:

• Like 1

tgranthamfd

Here is a couple more of me working on the 400 restore.

DSC00984.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

Thanks

• Like 1

bowtieguy

Teyy....I keep a list on WH guys in the midwest.....have a Dave in Tulsa...a Gary in Ok City...meet a couple from OK at the last WH show in PA......also some WH guys in SW MO.....not sure where you are located but I'm bettin' you got some more Okies that bleed "faded red" blood!!!!

Will have to invite you to the next WH get-to-gether in Missouri.... :notworthy:

tgranthamfd

Teyy....I keep a list on WH guys in the midwest.....have a Dave in Tulsa...a Gary in Ok City...meet a couple from OK at the last WH show in PA......also some WH guys in SW MO.....not sure where you are located but I'm bettin' you got some more Okies that bleed "faded red" blood!!!!

Will have to invite you to the next WH get-to-gether in Missouri.... :notworthy:

Yes, Gwgdog66, Gary is my brother. We have also met with a father and son combination, Prater and DaddyDon. I had heard of a guy up in Tulsa but I haven't noticed him on here. I don't know about Oklahoma RS members, but there are wheel horses starting to show their selfs on the OKC Craigs List from time to time. When they do, they are gone quickly. The last 2 I found didn't make it a day before their listing was pulled. A MO. get together sounds like a good day trip, we actually have some family up in the springfield area. Thanks Terry