Rick3478

Hydro Pedal Kit for 300/400 Series?

Rick3478

Is anyone still making hydro pedal kits for the 300/400 series tractors?  There used to be a member @mattD (not sure I spelled it right) making his own, but I hear he's quit doing it.  And a member @drjarvisphd121 was making copies of the original WH kit, but he doesn't respond to his post in the classifieds or a PM I sent, so I don't know how to contact him.  I have a 312-H and a 314-H that I would like to convert.

WHX??

Good question. That Matt fellow hasn't been seen in the vendors section in quite awhile. 

953 nut

These posts may give you some inspiration to build your own.  If you do it :wwp:

Rick3478
5 hours ago, 953 nut said:

These posts may give you some inspiration to build your own.  If you do it :wwp:

Thanks, I have those files somewhere.  I've been looking at doing this for awhile.  At one point I had the idea that a Bolens pedal looked like it might be about what I wanted to adapt, and then the mattD fellow came out with his that is sort of like two pedals and I mulled that over awhile, but when I had about talked myself into that the other user @drjarvisphd121 posted about the copies of the WH kit he had made and I liked that better, but when I try to inquire about that I get no response, so now I am full circle back to where I started.  Sigh!  So, kicking it to the back burner for the moment...

cleat

I have measurements for some of the parts but am hesitant to post them if that would offend Matt.

I am planning on using an old manual transmission brake pedal as the motion pedal.

Red-Bovine

I have Matt's pedal conversion on my 520H. Great upgrade. Sorry to hear he isn't making it anymore.