Horseoholic

Cumberland Valley Antique Engine and Machinery Show

Horseoholic

C.V.A.E.A.M.A. Will be holding their show on Saturday April 29th & Sunday April 30th with a large consignment sale on Friday the 28th . There will be garden tractor and farm tractor parades along with garden and farm tractor pulls , live demonstrations, BBQ chicken, large vendor area, and much more. Here is a link to their website for more information , feature garden tractors for the April show is Wheel Horse and Speedex.  Contact Us - Cumberland Valley Antique Engine & Machinery Association (cvantiqueengine.org)

Edited by Horseoholic
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Mike'sHorseBarn

I'll be there! Do you know if we can come in Thursday evening with tractors to set up?

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Horseoholic
14 minutes ago, Mike'sHorseBarn said:

I'll be there! Do you know if we can come in Thursday evening with tractors to set up?

Glad to hear you will be making it to the show the more Wheel Horses there, the better! Me personally I wouldn't have an issue with setting up on Thursday but allot of us members will be up there all week setting up for the show including marking off the areas in the woods where all the garden tractors are displayed, just don't want you to get here on a Thursday and set up in an area that they may want something else displayed. I will ask some of the members that are in charge of that set up and get back to you with an answer. 

• Like 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

Thanks! I just wanted to set up Thursday evening so I could be at the sale Friday and not worry about setting up. I've been coming to this show since I was a kid, but for whatever reason I never brought any tractors.

• Excellent 1

Horseoholic
5 hours ago, Mike'sHorseBarn said:

Thanks! I just wanted to set up Thursday evening so I could be at the sale Friday and not worry about setting up. I've been coming to this show since I was a kid, but for whatever reason I never brought any tractors.

Hey, I got you an answer.......Talked with the show grounds caretaker and he said that it was perfectly OK to bring your stuff up on Thursday, I will PM you his name and phone number, he wanted me to give it to you so when you get there you can get a hold of him and he will help you find a spot to set up your tractors. Hopefully see you there.

zigzag

I'm planning to be there Saturday with my C120 on display. First time bringing a tractor for me as well. Hope it doesn't rain to much. Looking forward to seeing some nice machines and meeting some new people.  

• Like 1