"Manic-Mechanic"

Snapper 1650A-Implement Drive Kit 6-0458

"Manic-Mechanic"

Hello,

I am rebuilding the Mule on this tractor ahead of mowing season. 

So, not too many reference pictures of this assembly are out there figured might as well post some.

Notice: it can be changed around so it'll adjust on either side or spring load either as well.

I imagine if the adjuster was to fail, a pair of springs would possibly suffice?

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Top.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Top Reversed.jpg

Upright.jpg

Edited by "Manic-Mechanic"
Text

pacer

I had that 1650 Massey a while back, really liked that thing...... I sold it 2-3 yrs ago (it had a tiller and I took advantage of that and made a nice chuck of change$$$ on the sale!)

I recall that mule would often be .... a pain in the butt?? pretty often having to tinker with it, finikey. Parts very hard to get, even worse than WH's, but as I said I really liked it...........would like to have a new one:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

"Manic-Mechanic"
35 minutes ago, pacer said:

I had that 1650 Massey a while back, really liked that thing...... I sold it 2-3 yrs ago (it had a tiller and I took advantage of that and made a nice chuck of change$$$ on the sale!)

I recall that mule would often be .... a pain in the butt?? pretty often having to tinker with it, finikey. Parts very hard to get, even worse than WH's, but as I said I really liked it...........would like to have a new one:handgestures-thumbupright:

Generally I don't mow with garden tractors, just want to be able to for some odd reason! I really bought this one for the 2000 rpm, cat 0 to run D series implements. Snapper tiller $$$ for sure! Yes, got super lucky finding this Mule!