tmix61

D200 rear end

tmix61

Thank you in the garage and I'll pulling off the snow plow blade the weights in the back and dropping the rear end

tmix61

It's getting easier to get the rear end out after the third time drop the plow take the 2" receiver off take the weights off the receiver drain the fluid take the four bolts out of the front of the rear end take the four bolts on the top and off it comes three and a half hours later. Going to the mechanic next

IMG_20230226_143250785_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230226_143325508.jpg

daveoman1966

When you repaired this thing the last time, did you remove the Hyd MOTOR and/or the Motor HOUSING?  If so, are you CERTAIN that you reattached it correctly.  That is, the Hyd Motor housing CAN be mounted 180-deg out of phase....essentially backwards. In one of my pics, I demonstrated that the hyd motor HOUSING has a 'web' on it and that web MUST be oriented correctly.  I cannot see if yours is correct or not.  So, TAKE OFF THE BRAKE drum and post a pic or two of how the motor HOUSING is mounted...  With the brake drum removed, I should see this:  

1 (157).JPG

tmix61

No the gasket where it is taking off right now is the only thing we replaced we did not take the other part apart and yes it went forward in forward and reverse in reverse did not dive inside the internals but I'm going to have to take it apart this time to check and clean all of it and valves right?

IMG_20230226_185751556_HDR.jpg

Edited by tmix61
Added another picture