'67Craftsman's

Howdy From Connecticut!

wallfish
5 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

I need to remember that..... 

A $4 coffee and breakfast sandwich scores a $9 sausage pepper and onion sandwich with something to drink. Basically a 100% + ROI. Can't beat that kind of return anywhere!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

oliver2-44
9 hours ago, '67Craftsman's said:

:ROTF:ha ha ha :rolleyes:. Oh but I do now that I joined here. Maybe this one for $175 and running with an extra block and rings, oh sheet the horse addiction is already starting. Thank you for the welcome!

Product photo of Wheel horse Raider12

After a good look over, i think that one would be jumping on my trailer.  I see a black painted engine block on a red oil pan.  Looks like some kind of replacement/upgrade work there!

Sparky
8 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

I need to remember that..... 

You Eric I would buy lunch for….that Wallfish @wallfish guy better pack a PB&J in his Scooby-Do lunchbox if he plans on eating at the spring Zag show! 

• Haha 3

ebinmaine
31 minutes ago, Sparky said:

You Eric I would buy lunch for….that Wallfish @wallfish guy better pack a PB&J in his Scooby-Do lunchbox if he plans on eating at the spring Zag show! 

:ROTF:

On the record...

You've both seen the food spread Trina puts on...

There'll be PLENTY of food at our site and you're welcome.  

• Thanks 1

Handy Don
On 2/22/2023 at 2:42 PM, ebinmaine said:

You've both seen the food spread Trina puts on...

There'll be PLENTY of food at our site and you're welcome.  

Well I was planning on being there right up until my niece announced it as her wedding day.

My family is tolerant of the tractor hobby, but suggesting missing a wedding for the show would be too dangerous for me to consider!

Color me bummed.

Edited by Handy Don
  • Like 3

SylvanLakeWH
1 hour ago, Handy Don said:

Well I was planning on being there right up until my niece announced it as her wedding day.

My family is tolerant of the tractor hobby, but suggesting missing a wedding for the show would be too dangerous for me to consider!

That's just crazy talk. :snooty:

Simple fix... Have the wedding at the show. Problem solved... :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 1

Handy Don
2 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Simple fix... Have the wedding at the show. Problem solved... :handgestures-thumbupright:

Hmmm.

I’ll give this some thought.

Done.

Nope. :lol:

• Haha 4

Horse Newbie

Easy decision… it’s called preservation of life !

6 minutes ago, Handy Don said:

Hmmm.

I’ll give this some thought.

Done.

Nope. :lol:

• Like 1

'67Craftsman's
On 2/22/2023 at 2:09 PM, Sparky said:

You gotta be kiddin' c'mon you don't have to, well thank you Sparky. We will see what happens then I suppose when the time comes, as I tell everyone there are no guarantees. :ROTF:, sorry wallfish you're out

• Haha 1

wallfish
12 hours ago, '67Craftsman's said:

sorry wallfish you're out

Not so fast, I'll just have Eric order 2 and give one to me. Then I'll just point out the doily trinket vendor table to Mike after he pays so he'll run right over there to buy some. And he'll never be the wiser!

• Haha 4

WHX??

Sounds like a really fun show... is adult beverages, smokers and camping allowed??? :lol:

• Like 1

wallfish
1 minute ago, WHX?? said:

Sounds like a really fun show... is adult beverages, smokers and camping allowed??? :lol:

They're probably not to keen on drinking during the day but cooking camping right in your display area. Doubt they have too much of a problem with tipping a few as the sun goes down and after the crowd leaves.

It's a fairly decent size area. Lots of permanent displays and buildings. They put the money right back into the place and always seem to have something going on. They do 3 shows per year there

• Excellent 1