• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Achto

:WRS:

Glad you found your way over here. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

:text-welcomeconfetti: Eric!  Dan @Achto is a pretty great dude, just don’t let him near you or your machines with anti seize!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

953 nut
7 hours ago, '67Craftsman's said:

I do not have Wheel horse.......yet

You are young, any day now a Wheel Horse will jump on your trailer!     In the meantime you can you can hang out here and decide what model you like best.

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti:to the :rs:  Thanks for the great introduction and pictures.

• Like 4

WHX??

Your in the right neighborhood for horses. Just look out for some of your CT neighbors... heard tell some are a might shady... :ph34r:...:lol:

There is a section here, other brands, so feel free to put up some :text-coolphotos:

BTW Kev that thing on top of a mold board plow is NOT a carry handle...:laughing-rolling:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

rjg854

:WRS:  once you get a :wh: and realize how well made and easy to work on they are, you'll wonder why you didn't get one sooner. Then the addiction begins  :teasing-poke:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

ebinmaine
8 hours ago, rjg854 said:

Then the COMMON SENSE PURCHASING begins

Fixed it .... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Horse Newbie

:text-welcomeconfetti:to :rs: !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

'67Craftsman's
12 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

:text-welcomewave:

Sounds like you have a great history with machinery.

Please do hang around, and often.

EXCELLENT bunch of folks around here.

Looking like my Other Half and I will be headed down to Zagray spring show so hopefully we'll see you there. 

Thank you (and everyone else) for welcoming me. That's great to hear you and your other half are coming to Zagray in May, I plan to be there on Sunday and Sunday only like I normally am. Unless I find and buy a Wheel Horse before the show, all the tractors in my first photo will be there. 

• Like 5

'67Craftsman's
11 hours ago, Achto said:

Glad you found your way over here. :)

Thank you for the welcome Dan, and I am too. I feel part of the family already.:thanks::woohoo::wh:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

'67Craftsman's
10 hours ago, 953 nut said:

any day now a Wheel Horse will jump on your trailer!     In the meantime you can you can hang out here and decide what model you like best.

Thank you for the welcome! I hope so, although I got about 6 other tractors I also got my eye on too so that said....... as rjg854 said the addiction begins :angry-banghead::rolleyes::handgestures-thumbup:. Oh I dunno either about that hangin here and decidin what model horse I like best statement, cause I like em all they're all good I don't think I can choose :handgestures-thumbup::wh:

Edited by '67Craftsman's
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

'67Craftsman's
9 hours ago, WHX?? said:

Your in the right neighborhood for horses. Just look out for some of your CT neighbors... heard tell some are a might shady... :ph34r:...:lol:

Thank you for the welcome! :ROTF:I am in the right neighborhood for Horses alright, the guy I bought my little snowmobile tractor hauling trailer from right up the street has a 520H and another guy in my town has this one for sale below too for $550.......

Product photo of Wheel horse 310-8 tractor

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 1

'67Craftsman's
9 hours ago, WHX?? said:

There is a section here, other brands, so feel free to put up some :text-coolphotos:

I saw that yes, thank you for letting me know. I I got a question on that too by the way if I may ask...... I would like to possibly put my 6 horsepower 855 Craftsman in my 2nd picture restoration post there, could I do that by chance?

• Like 3

jay bee

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, '67Craftsman's said:

Thank you (and everyone else) for welcoming me. That's great to hear you and your other half are coming to Zagray in May, I plan to be there on Sunday and Sunday only like I normally am. Unless I find and buy a Wheel Horse before the show, all the tractors in my first photo will be there. 

Be sure to look for us!!! 

• Like 2

Sparky
3 hours ago, '67Craftsman's said:

I saw that yes, thank you for letting me know. I I got a question on that too by the way if I may ask...... I would like to possibly put my 6 horsepower 855 Craftsman in my 2nd picture restoration post there, could I do that by chance?

You most certainly can post your Craftsman restoration in the other brands section. 
  Great to see we have another Connecticut member on board! I try to hit all three Zagray shows each year but I’m a Saturday guy unless Saturday gets rained out.

I’m a Wheel Horse guy…but there is one Craftsman in my herd :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

'67Craftsman's
16 minutes ago, Sparky said:

You most certainly can post your Craftsman restoration in the other brands section. 
  Great to see we have another Connecticut member on board! I try to hit all three Zagray shows each year but I’m a Saturday guy unless Saturday gets rained out.

I’m a Wheel Horse guy…but there is one Craftsman in my herd :handgestures-thumbupright:

Thank you for the welcome Sparky! Cool and great to hear that, I will put my restoration post in the other brands section then. Thanks for letting me know. There seems to be quite a few members from Connecticut on the board, I think I counted maybe 4 so far including yourself. Andover huh, I been by the exit on the highway once, lol but never personally been there. I only go to the spring Zagray show because the summer show in July we go to a big car show in P.A, and in October we normally bring the tractors to the local fair every year. We go to Zagray on Sunday only because we all (meaning my mom stepdad and I) are working Saturday and normally every year we go to the show as a family.  

• Like 2

oliver2-44

:text-welcomeconfetti: 

I hate to be the one to say it, but you really don’t want a Wheelhorse. Why you ask?  Because that would be one less for me.   Well, ok, I’m way down here in Texas so I guess you won’t hurt my horse hunting much 

• Haha 5

'67Craftsman's
1 hour ago, oliver2-44 said:

I hate to be the one to say it, but you really don’t want a Wheelhorse. Why you ask?  Because that would be one less for me.   Well, ok, I’m way down here in Texas so I guess you won’t hurt my horse hunting much 

:ROTF:ha ha ha :rolleyes:. Oh but I do now that I joined here. Maybe this one for $175 and running with an extra block and rings, oh sheet the horse addiction is already starting. Thank you for the welcome!

Product photo of Wheel horse Raider12

• Like 3

ebinmaine
3 hours ago, '67Craftsman's said:

Maybe this one for $175 and running with an extra block and rings,

RUN to go get that.  

The Limited Slip Differential 6 speed transmission is worth the asking price.  

• Like 1

wallfish
On 2/20/2023 at 11:36 PM, '67Craftsman's said:

Here are all our tractors below, and if you are from New England and have been to the Zagray Farm spring show you probably seen them before

Take a day off and go on Saturday. Probably double the amount of stuff there and it's busy all day long. If you guys camp, you can stay there for free right in your display area and do Sunday too.

Lots of different members here pop in from time to time plus we trick @Sparky (The sausage queen)  into buying us lunch!  :ROTF:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, wallfish said:

Take a day off and go on Saturday. Probably double the amount of stuff there and it's busy all day long. If you guys camp, you can stay there for free right in your display area and do Sunday too.

Lots of different members here pop in from time to time plus we trick @Sparky (The sausage queen)  into buying us lunch!  :ROTF:

I need to remember that..... 

• Haha 2