WHGuy413

We joined the loader club

ebinmaine

AWESOME!!

The hoses can be bought from Surplus Center.  

When ya need pics to attach it I'll have my Photography Department get some of the loader that's on our Wally Digger machine.  

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

wallfish

Nice find!

The bracket for the support arms is probably still on the seller's tractor or the tractor this was last mounted too. Not too big of a deal to make something. You'll also need to make something to hold the hydraulic pump too unless they gave that with the loader

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

SylvanLakeWH

:clap:

:banana-linedance:

• Haha 2

WHGuy413
1 hour ago, wallfish said:

Nice find!

The bracket for the support arms is probably still on the seller's tractor or the tractor this was last mounted too. Not too big of a deal to make something. You'll also need to make something to hold the hydraulic pump too unless they gave that with the loader

I’m assuming you are correct and the brackets are still on the previous tractor which he did not have in storage with this.

• Like 2

Pullstart

Nice find!

Here is a link to where I rebuilt the front bracket on an ARK 500.  I’m not sure if it’s similar, but shows quite a bit of detail.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

TonyToro Jr.

:wicked:

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

kpinnc
5 hours ago, WHGuy413 said:

Well today we joined the loader club. The boys and I did a 5 hour round trip run

Congratulations! Those are near extinct nowadays. Well done! :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

c-series don

I have the same exact loader on a C-141 8 Speed. I’ll be glad to help you in any way I can. Just let me know! 

873BBD8B-B2B1-400F-A103-AAD924BBFADC.jpeg

• Excellent 5

953 nut

:woohoo:          The front subframe is primarily needed to provide support for the uprights using the two tubular struts.. It can be attached to each side of the frame of your tractor in a couple of places and a crossmember welded across the front.                :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Thor27

Awesome!  looks like the wheel horse tag is still on the inside of the right upright, can you post it?  It's an ark 550, and looks to be in really good shape. 

I tried to get some pics of that front mount for you, but on a blackhood it's almost invisible.

it looks a lot like the front weight mount for a 3-400 series tractor.

One thing I plan to change is I'm going to fill the gap between this bracket and the mid tachamatic by welding in a piece of flat strap to the two. Might be nothing, but that short piece 

of unsupported frame looks vulnerable.. 

20230119_202702.jpg.0eb7aa9319b61b2fabc54fe60ec3e041.jpg

20230119_202652.jpg.07d457c94e3f01b942496d7845eb155e.jpg20230119_202726.jpg.52ee5d355086a134b6b4ac1a9bd7c4ff.jpg

Edited by Thor27
add pics from phone
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Thor27

• Like 2

RJC1965

Awesome find. I bought my loader and just the loader and then a 520h and then another 520h now I need to get my one 520h electrical fixed so I can get the loader reattached 

• Like 1

c-series don

If you had tire chains on that thing you’d be going like a bulldozer! 

lynnmor

How much weight do you have in the box?

RJC1965

250 lbs in the box and yes to chains. Those tires are worn out but I will be replacing those tires all the way around and  filling the rears once I get the wiring sorted out. That loader is a bit time consuming to take on and off so really want to get the tractor running at its best. Also that snow fall was super wet and heavy but it was fun to play in. 

• Excellent 1

ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, RJC1965 said:

it was fun to play

NIIIIICE 

lynnmor
56 minutes ago, RJC1965 said:

250 lbs in the box and yes to chains. Those tires are worn out but I will be replacing those tires all the way around and  filling the rears once I get the wiring sorted out. That loader is a bit time consuming to take on and off so really want to get the tractor running at its best. Also that snow fall was super wet and heavy but it was fun to play in. 

Do you have the loader stands to hold up the rear in storage?

I added quick disconnects for the hoses to the pump, that makes it easier.  It takes me an easy 30 minutes to install or remove.

RJC1965

Yes, I do have the stands and it does help quite a bit for removal and putting it on the tractor. Disconnect hoses are a great idea and I am going to add them down the road. 

WHGuy413

Sorry guys I have been awol for a few days. I will definitely get you a picture of the ID tag @Thor27. We haven’t done anything with it yet. Trying to get a few other things out of the way and still haven’t decided what to put it on. Definitely could have used it the other night with the heavy wet snow we got. I was able to get the majority of our driveway plowed out with Aiden’s 856 but out by the road where the town dumped the heaviest stuff I could barely budge it. Had to call my dad in with his green machine and loader. Took him 5 minutes and saved me 45 minutes. Can’t wait to get going on this project.

thank you all for the help so far. 

• Like 1

WHGuy413

Finally made some progress on our loader. @WheelHorse_Kid and I mounted it to the tractor. Minus the front bracket. I need to build something to hold that. I also have a question. Can anyone get me a picture of the way the hydraulic pump mounts? @Thor27 I definitely forgot to get you the picture of the ID tag and will do that when I go out shortly.

IMG_6757.jpeg

IMG_6759.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

ebinmaine
23 minutes ago, WHGuy413 said:

Can anyone get me a picture of the way the hydraulic pump mounts?

I can do that for you guys. 

I'm not sure of this one's OE location though? 

@wallfish. Any thoughts? 

c-series don

I have one, I’ll post a picture later today. 

• Like 1

wallfish
6 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

I can do that for you guys. 

I'm not sure of this one's OE location though? 

@wallfish. Any thoughts? 

The loader pump is factory and correct on how it mounts.

But it's just a belt to a pulley so any configuration to mount a pump will work if it's lined up and rotating it the correct direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

20240309_113220.jpg

20240309_113224.jpg

20240309_113231.jpg

20240309_113243.jpg

20240309_113247.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2