Sign in to follow this  
rjhutson

314/8 pc board

rjhutson

I have a 1995 314/8 the pc board for the dummy lights 9 pin connector isnt in very good shape from battery acid. I was either needing the board or 9 pin connector. The board part number is 116723. New one is 192 dollars. Not wanting to pay that much. Was needing help locating one. 

• Like 2

lynnmor
31 minutes ago, Blasterdad said:

Here ya go...

https://wheelhorsepartsandmore.com/product/9-pin-connector/  $ 8.00

Or you can get the connector with the removal tool for $ 18.00 :thumbs:

He is looking for the connector for the PC board, a whole different animal.

I think calling some of the vendors on this site may be the best option.  Other than that, search for the best price and bite the bullet.  In the future, remember that you should buy a maintenance free battery and keep it fully charged.  At the first signs of the battery loosing power, replace it.

peter lena

@rjhutson   always make a plan in any wiring issues to  REROUTE /   RELIEVE  WIRE CONNECTION STRESS .  typically  stiff , chafing wires , cracked connections . now is the time to eliminate that  set up !  enhance grounding , do not count on original set up .  add battery cable  to  battery ground cable start , attach   to  corner of engine / frame area  , that insures any engine related bolt to ground spot is  better ,  like rectifier area , and on to headlights .  been there done this . make a change ,  pete