Sign in to follow this  
6wheeler

Eska Snow blowers

6wheeler

Hi all. I have a friend of mine that has an Eska Sno-flyr snow blower. I don't know how old it is. The Model# 925-A Ser. # 57272. It has an h50 techy on it. I know in the beginning, they did not have reverse. This one does. So? I am guessing that it isn't that old. It is neat looking with the chain drive. Eska started out making outboard motors. Then making toys with the Ertl company. When they started making mowers/snow blowers? They got out of the toy business. I know the company was sold off. Does anyone know how to find out how old this is? He wants me to fix it for him. I haven't seen it yet. Only a pic of the name on the handles. And? The model/serial sticker. Thanks   Pat

• Like 2

Pullstart

What’s wrong with it?  

• Like 1

SPINJIM

The Eska snow blowers were good little machines.  I had an one that had a Kohler K91's.  If your friend's blower isn't working, it's probably because of the Tecumseh, and because of the carburetor.   

• Like 2

6wheeler

I am not sure what is wrong with it yet.  I just did a 5/25 John Deere for him too. That needed a carb and a valve spring retainer replacement. And recoil. I am pretty sure this one will probably need similar work. Getting engine parts will be easy. I don't know about the gearboxes on these. But?  I guess I'll find out. :tools-hammerdrill: