Sign in to follow this  
BPEisenhower

Toro 1132

BPEisenhower

Hello all! Long time since anything exciting happened but, time to get out snow blowers again. Finished with harvest and deciding what projects to scrap and keep. 

IMG_20220308_141135.jpg

• Like 2

C-85

Hi BPE,

This things a beast and a very good snowblower.  At my family's business we sold Ariens, Toro, Bolens, and Bobcat snowblowers.  We sold way more Ariens than anything else.  We did sell a few of these Toro's and they held up well.  I really liked the B&S engines they used.  They also didn't use nearly the amount of shear pins that some of the other ones used!  It's heavy, but the individual steering helped. This looks in incredible good shape, I'd keep it!

C-85

• Like 1

BPEisenhower

Ariens? Of course I have one! Going to service it next! S-16 doesn't need much of anything but the 8-36 walk behind is getting on the lift this weekend 🙂

IMG_20220219_154343.jpg

IMG_20220306_211344.jpg

IMG_20220306_211337.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

peter lena

@BPEisenhower  the old stuff  is just different , was not made to self destruct  , BTW  ever think about a  sulky hook up on that walker ?  just a thought ,  but that blower is  constantly  making a path for a wheel follow . your ariens set up looks stout , pete