ebinmaine

Before n after on a 1949 Ferguson

WHX??
1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

would be too rough to invest a lot of time and money into... For OUR needs. 

Good move EB ... me thinks me thinks you just need something like this...  didn't the hoe have an FEL? 

20211010_094624.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, WHX?? said:

Good move EB ... me thinks me thinks you just need something like this...  didn't the hoe have an FEL? 

20211010_094624.jpg

Oh you bet it does!

IMG_20220913_074415.jpg

IMG_20220912_173523.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

SylvanLakeWH

:clap:

• Like 1

OldWorkHorse

@ebinmaine well they seemed to have made short time going over the Ferguson. Looks very nice now! And home made maple syrup is almost worth its weight in gold so you definitely won on that trade lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

A lot of work went into that and he did a great job! I have a soft spot in my heart for those old Ferguson's and Ford's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

EB.  Somewhere in the basement I have 4 or 5 gallons of MI maple syrup.  What’ll that get me?  :laughing-rolling:

• Haha 2

ebinmaine
25 minutes ago, Pullstart said:

EB.  Somewhere in the basement I have 4 or 5 gallons of MI maple syrup.  What’ll that get me?  :laughing-rolling:

I Bear 🐻, The Local Negotiations and Bartering Manager, have consulted the BBT who is also known as The Local Hospitality Manager.  

We are prepared to offer you and your family a two-week cost free living space in the upper floor of a beeeeyootifull  brand spanking newly constructed pole barn here in the state of Maine. BBT is even willing to throw in pancake meals three times a day for 14 straight days given consideration she will have plenty of MI maple syrup at that point.

Other types of meals could be up for negotiation given that we have a fire pit, smoker, and gas grill.

Bacon for example.

It should be noted that there is no heat so bring blankets. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Handy Don
2 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

And no indoor facilities--Mainers can hold it for long periods.

• Like 1

ebinmaine
18 minutes ago, Handy Don said:

And no indoor facilities--Mainers can hold it for long periods.

This is correct although I believe BBT could be convinced to let visitors use her nice new outdoor Porta potty.

bds1984
22 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

I Bear 🐻, The Local Negotiations and Bartering Manager, have consulted the BBT who is also known as The Local Hospitality Manager.  

We are prepared to offer you and your family a two-week cost free living space in the upper floor of a beeeeyootifull  brand spanking newly constructed pole barn here in the state of Maine. BBT is even willing to throw in pancake meals three times a day for 14 straight days given consideration she will have plenty of MI maple syrup at that point.

Other types of meals could be up for negotiation given that we have a fire pit, smoker, and gas grill.

Bacon for example.

I think I need a vacation to ME as well.  We have plenty of MI syrup, too, and Kevin is only 45 minutes away from me!

ebinmaine
Just now, bds1984 said:

I think I need a vacation to ME as well.  We have plenty of MI syrup, too, and Kevin is only 45 minutes away from me!

You people all jump in a vehicle together and head right on over.

The floor is already in upstairs and they're working on the stairway today but I can't guarantee solid walls so you may want to bring extra blankets.

8ntruck

I though that there was a good tractor hiding in that old Ferguson.

• Like 1

ebinmaine
12 minutes ago, 8ntruck said:

I though that there was a good tractor hiding in that old Ferguson.

We knew there was. We just wasn't gonna go tryin' to find it considering it was too big for our needs.