oliver2-44

What do these Weights Fit?

oliver2-44

Picked up a tractor this weekend and these weights came with it, but they certainly don't a 701. They have white paint with yellow paint underneath.  There are no through bolt holes in them. but, on the back side there are four 5/16 threaded holes which seem small.  They are 11" in diameter with the notch on the side, and they weigh 50 pounds each.  

IMG_8158[1].JPG

• Confused 1

Pullstart

Maybe homemade, for a IH Cub front?

Achto

They look like brake drums filled with some thing. If you can get the treaded holes to line up with the 4 square holes in the center of the rim they should work. Weight is weight in my opinion.

Edited by Achto
  • Like 1

ri702bill
7 hours ago, Achto said:

They look like brake drums filled with some thing. If you can get the treaded holes to line up with the 4 square holes in the center of the rim they should work. Weight is weight in my opinion.

Yup, they don't have to be purdy, just purdy heavy !!

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

oliver2-44
12 hours ago, Achto said:

I've scratched around on them and their solid steel and yes I've got to check if the holes are the same spacing.

• Like 1