41chevy

Browsing

41chevy

For the guys that go in every evening to browse, where do you go to see a list of all the post that have been put on since the last evening?

ineedanother
19 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

For the guys that go in every evening to browse, where do you go to see a list of all the post that have been put on since the last evening?

Not sure if you can filter for posts within a timeframe, but if you go to each section and "mark forum as read" (by clicking on that at the top of the page), the next time you log in you'll be able to see what has been added since you did that.

Edited by ineedanother

Achto

New post are listed in the "Topics" column as they are submitted. This is where I check for new postings when I come brows. The column only allows a certain number of posts, so if there are a lot on a particular day you may miss a few.  

• Like 2

Pullstart

You can look into the activity drop down and see all new content…

312F59A9-947E-464C-BBE8-45AD6CE1B93E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:                  "ACTIVITY"             "NEW CONTENT"        That is how I begin the day so I see what is goin on.

41chevy

Amen brother 7th of the 8th artillery (8” howitzer) 1968&1969. Just in time for Tec offensive,  wonderful just Fn wonderful.

A707671F-C711-4665-B51A-CB2A5273DD2D.jpeg

• Excellent 1