Very nice!

Maybe I should put my loader on my 520 instead of the D-200!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KC9KAS said:

Very nice!

Maybe I should put my loader on my 520 instead of the D-200!

I have had many small Loader in the last 15+ years, most on wheel horses, and by far the 520H with gear reduction steering & swept forward axles are my favorite. The D's are strong but maybe a bit clum'sy, and steering is always an issue with the D's.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Nice job Larry, as usual.  I have an Ark550 on my D200 and you are right. Steering is a bear.  Would the 550 be too large for a 520? I also have a 520xi that may do the trick.

I didn't realize that you had to be a member of the subgroup 520 club to post, in case anyone else is wondering why you can't post to this topic.

Edited by Texas Todd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Texas Todd said:

Nice job Larry, as usual.  I have an Ark550 on my D200 and you are right. Steering is a bear.  Would the 550 be too large for a 520? I also have a 520xi that may do the trick.

I didn't realize that you had to be a member of the subgroup 520 club to post, in case anyone else is wondering why you can't post to this topic.

Todd, The 550 Ark will fit the 520's I  have ad a few in years gone by, I mounted them all, just make sure your uprights are as close to the rear wheels as possible, this helps take the strain off the front end when it rises the higher the loader shifts the wt.  to the rear wheel and that's where you want it.